Only here for the food.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

Her #1 priority is me. :blush

Me? Well, I was waiting most worriedly about the result of a job interview I did a week ago. Just yesterday, I received the notification that I pass, and I will do the next interview next month, so I am really elated right now.
OMEDETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! One step closer to conquering Japan. :3c

There will always be sick people, and not many people study to become doctors, anyway, so be optimistic. It's much harder for me because nowadays, everyone learns English, and among them, there are many who are good at it, so I have lots of competition. That is, if I don't count the native speaker. :sweat
I guess so, but it really is not easy with all the standards lately. No matter how much there are sick people, there is still competition going around. I really can't imagine yet, I guess I'll just go with the flow. I'm even too lazy to work on a report for exam, how can I think so far away.

:emocat
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Yes, but you didn't specify as to whom.
Of course to those I consider friends. Not that I have many.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Her #1 priority is me. :blush
You wish.

OMEDETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! One step closer to conquering Japan. :3c
Indeed. :3c

I guess so, but it really is not easy with all the standards lately. No matter how much there are sick people, there is still competition going around. I really can't imagine yet, I guess I'll just go with the flow. I'm even too lazy to work on a report for exam, how can I think so far away.

:emocat
Someone like you? Don't worry, you'll do just fine. If a slacker like me can be one step closer to Japan, you'll do just fine.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Lol what? :yodawg

I'm sure in your absence you were replaced too :amuse
She never really make it into number 1 in the first place.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

:arf:handgun

Meh, really, I have lost all those motivation and hard work and whatever thing I had until high school. I'm a lazy bunch lately, work late, more play, and all those things. Things get harder but I get lazier, LOL~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

:arf:handgun

Meh, really, I have lost all those motivation and hard work and whatever thing I had until high school. I'm a lazy bunch lately, work late, more play, and all those things. Things get harder but I get lazier, LOL~
Such is life; the more responsibilities you get, the lazier you feel :nod
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Ah.

I think I'm her number 1 :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

:arf:handgun

Meh, really, I have lost all those motivation and hard work and whatever thing I had until high school. I'm a lazy bunch lately, work late, more play, and all those things. Things get harder but I get lazier, LOL~
You think I didn't? Don't forget that I started out much lazier than you were. I even think that I influenced you too much in laziness. Imagine how lazy I am these days. Do you remember what I did when I was doing my thesis? I was lazying around, being depressed.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I think I'm her number 1 :derp

Your foolish confidence astounds me.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

I think you need to settle it, yuki. Who is your number 1.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

Such is life; the more responsibilities you get, the lazier you feel :nod
That is so true! :thumbs

You think I didn't? Don't forget that I started out much lazier than you were. I even think that I influenced you too much in laziness. Imagine how lazy I am these days. Do you remember what I did when I was doing my thesis? I was lazying around, being depressed.
I know, I know. We are not supposed to be lazy with our current situations and in this kind of life, but still... :(
 
Top