Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

No, most definitely not obvious. 2D bfs lack layers :nah
Oh? And how would you know? You don't have any 2D bfs.

I know, I know. We are not supposed to be lazy with our current situations and in this kind of life, but still... :(
Who says we can't be lazy? There is a reason why there are lazy geniuses.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Bob told me to come here.

Hi there. :blush
Uh. Hi. :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Yuki, this is Sky; Sky suffers from the same 2D love illness that you have. :nod
This is not an illness.
Yeah! It's not an illness! *glare at bob*
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Ah.

I can be 2D... :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

Oh? And how would you know? You don't have any 2D bfs.

Yeah! It's not an illness! *glare at bob*
Because one of my friends has one and she finds it difficult to communicate with them *looks at yuki* :heh

Why are you glaring? :gwah

This is kinda awkward. :cookiestare

You tell him! :arf
Who's side are you on, anyway?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

Oh come, rooting for you can't be that bad :3c
I guess I'm tired of having high expectations placed on me. So restricting.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

This is kinda awkward. :cookiestare

You tell him! :arf
Didn't bob tell you I'm socially awkward?


We both already told him! :arf

I can be 2D... :oh
So what?

Because one of my friends has one and she finds it difficult to communicate with them *looks at yuki* :heh

Why are you glaring? :gwah
Communication is never a problem for me. :hmph

I'm making a point!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I guess I'm tired of having high expectations placed on me. So restricting.
After a while, you'll learn to ignore all that expectations.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Please put that whip away. :gwah
Hello. :blush
No can do. She's my daughter. If it's not me who's holding the whip, then it's her.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Didn't bob tell you I'm socially awkward?

We both already told him! :arf

No can do. She's my daughter. If it's not me who's holding the whip, then it's her.
He just told me to come here. For the glory of 2D!

Wouldn't hurt to tell him again. :arf

So I guess I just have to accept the physical abuse... Okay then.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

He just told me to come here. For the glory of 2D!

Wouldn't hurt to tell him again. :arf

So I guess I just have to accept the physical abuse... Okay then.
:oh I see.

I'll do it with another method instead. One that will leave more.. impression.

You're too easy.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

But what if I'm a big M in reality? :hurr
Actually, I despise masochists. :-_-
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Twice better for you and us then? :hurr
Looks like everyone can be happy this way. :blush

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

:oh I see.

I'll do it with another method instead. One that will leave more.. impression.

You're too easy.

Actually, I despise masochists. :-_-
Why the disgusted look? :gwah

Whipping?

No, I'm a super boss.

So you're a S? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Why the disgusted look? :gwah

Whipping?

No, I'm a super boss.

So you're a S? :heh
That is not my "disgusted" look. It is my "Oh" look.

Nah. It's too tame for Bob.

No, you're not.

As phio-chan has confirmed, yes. To be more specific, a do-S.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

That is not my "disgusted" look. It is my "Oh" look.

Nah. It's too tame for Bob.

No, you're not.

As phio-chan has confirmed, yes. To be more specific, a do-S.
That is the same from time to time... :worrybunny

Even more whipping?

And you're rather merciless.

That makes sense... So I'm not a M then.
 
Top