Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Two months or more? Not really keeping count.
Nothing else but busy, busy, and BUSY. I'm just THAT busy.
Can you say you are finding the busy tempo as something complementing the missing pieces of your life, though? I think that's what is the most important part. If your filled to the brim busy life doesn't feel like it still lacks something, then maybe it's how things are supposed to be, hmm.
I myself have been getting busier as of late, so, I hope I'll be able to avoid the issue of lacking in a similar manner, as well.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's a dilemma, TBH. I like the routines as I don't like having nothing to do, but at the same time, I wish I have more time to be unproductive. :cookiestare
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, everyone craves for some time to laze around, but it's all about priorities. Out of the two extreme points, being super busy is probably winning out against having nothing to do. Maybe a youngster cannot ask for that perfect balance in life, after all =/
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Well, everyone craves for some time to laze around, but it's all about priorities. Out of the two extreme points, being super busy is probably winning out against having nothing to do. Maybe a youngster cannot ask for that perfect balance in life, after all =/
Well, I suppose everybody does crave it, but for me, it's actually a necessity. Without that time to spend by myself doing as I wish, I won't be able to work properly for the rest of the week.
That perfect balance is indeed hard to get, but I make do with the time I get. Compared to most people, I suppose I'm more rested since I really put a clear barrier between work and private life. Once I get home, there's no way I'm working. :p
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, I suppose everybody does crave it, but for me, it's actually a necessity. Without that time to spend by myself doing as I wish, I won't be able to work properly for the rest of the week.
That perfect balance is indeed hard to get, but I make do with the time I get. Compared to most people, I suppose I'm more rested since I really put a clear barrier between work and private life. Once I get home, there's no way I'm working. :p
I might be on the same page here. Often, I feel too drained to do anything whenever someone drags me to do work without my own time to play or fool around.
Ah, I see, I see. I have been trying to do that, but still, I find myself doing work-related stuff past midnight now and then. My brakes have not been working that well , I guess :fan
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I might be on the same page here. Often, I feel too drained to do anything whenever someone drags me to do work without my own time to play or fool around.
Ah, I see, I see. I have been trying to do that, but still, I find myself doing work-related stuff past midnight now and then. My brakes have not been working that well , I guess :fan
Ah, I see. I suppose it's all about choices. When we do choose to do the job with our own terms, we can actually work more efficiently.
While my brake is working too well. :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah, I see. I suppose it's all about choices. When we do choose to do the job with our own terms, we can actually work more efficiently.
While my brake is working too well. :p
Yep, maybe because it's you who knows about yourself the best, after all.
Better than my case, I think. At least no need to worry about whether you'll get yourself into a car crash or anything :fan
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yep, maybe because it's you who knows about yourself the best, after all.
Better than my case, I think. At least no need to worry about whether you'll get yourself into a car crash or anything :fan
I suppose so, though sometimes through my friends' eyes, I can always discover something about myself that I didn't realize before.

But I am in danger of not moving forward at all. The danger of stagnation. :(
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I suppose so, though sometimes through my friends' eyes, I can always discover something about myself that I didn't realize before.

But I am in danger of not moving forward at all. The danger of stagnation. :(
True, but I think it is just you looking at another direction. If it wasn't something you could see for yourself in the first place, that friend aid would be of no help. Like, it helps you with your aiming by supporting your muscles and then you aim and pull the trigger yourself again. Something like that.

Hmm, I don't think it's that dangerous. As long as you lead a mostly active life, being in sleep mode partially shouldn't hurt, no? You are also conscious of that fact, further making it easier for you to stave off such threats (=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
True, but I think it is just you looking at another direction. If it wasn't something you could see for yourself in the first place, that friend aid would be of no help. Like, it helps you with your aiming by supporting your muscles and then you aim and pull the trigger yourself again. Something like that.

Hmm, I don't think it's that dangerous. As long as you lead a mostly active life, being in sleep mode partially shouldn't hurt, no? You are also conscious of that fact, further making it easier for you to stave off such threats (=
Hmm. That makes sense.

But sometimes I just want to lie down and do nothing at all. :sweat I miss holidays already...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But sometimes I just want to lie down and do nothing at all. :sweat I miss holidays already...
It's my usual way to see things, I'd say.
Ah, right. Gotta love Hyouka's Houtarou and his mantra: "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's my usual way to see things, I'd say.
Ah, right. Gotta love Hyouka's Houtarou and his mantra: "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
Well, Houtarou's mantra is my way of life. Though it has earned me criticism for my family and peers, my laziness still wins.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, Houtarou's mantra is my way of life. Though it has earned me criticism for my family and peers, my laziness still wins.
If you improvise a tiny bit and make it "If I don't have to do it, I'll make it quick. If I have to do it, I won't", it becomes an incredibly unique life perspective!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
If you improvise a tiny bit and make it "If I don't have to do it, I'll make it quick. If I have to do it, I won't", it becomes an incredibly unique life perspective!
But it's going to create all sorts of troubles....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But it's going to create all sorts of troubles....
Isn't that the beauty of life? Toying around with struggles, falling over and over again, only to stand back up.
Not smooth, but somewhat intriguing it is.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You. I wanted to ask why you were late answering my WA. It should've been faster to ask by WA but because I'm here I may as well grace your thread with my presence.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Eeeeh? Which message?
It's actually even slower to get my reply in here since I go here less often... :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
knock knock?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Who's there?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Top