Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ah...
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

what is this juicing? and why does it sound so wrong?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's a thing that adult people do.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's making freshly squeezed juice/smoothies from fruits/veggies, and drinking only that.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Don't be modest now...
It's not THAT dramatic lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It may have just been a well taken photograph then...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It may have just been a well taken photograph then...
It's just of the neck up :lmao

There's a difference, but it's not like I'm magically not-fat...
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's making freshly squeezed juice/smoothies from fruits/veggies, and drinking only that.
you're telling me there's no meat involved? :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Just juices. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

you're telling me there's no meat involved? :notsure
Nope. No meat, no solid food.

It's easier than you think
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Nope. No meat, no solid food.

It's easier than you think
It might be easy, but it also sounds like vegan malnutrition. Where do you take the protein from you need to build muscles?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It might be easy, but it also sounds like vegan malnutrition. Where do you take the protein from you need to build muscles?
It's only for a week, you get everything you need, trust me. I only felt hungry at night the first few nights, and then I'd just juice again and I''d be fine.

It's not intended as a meal plan for building muscle or anything in the first place. It's a detox/cleanse.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's only for a week, you get everything you need, trust me. I only felt hungry at night the first few nights, and then I'd just juice again and I''d be fine.

It's not intended as a meal plan for building muscle or anything in the first place. It's a detox/cleanse.
So it's not suitable for permanent weight loss, but some sort of fasting? It's done in a similar fashion here with a spiritual background before/around easter I think. Not sure if they use vegetables/juices or only water/tea and the likes though, guess it's diffrent for everyone as well.
Did you get the full cleaning including the rear end? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Is this the same artist again?
The signature is RIGHT THERE! :o

But yes, he did these ones since the Adventure Time gifs.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm just waiting for more AT stuff :blai
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

nice title :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

So it's not suitable for permanent weight loss, but some sort of fasting? It's done in a similar fashion here with a spiritual background before/around easter I think. Not sure if they use vegetables/juices or only water/tea and the likes though, guess it's diffrent for everyone as well.
Did you get the full cleaning including the rear end? :derp
There's no proper way to describe it. It isn't really a diet, and it isn't a fast, because you aren't actually depriving your body of anything that you need. I felt perfectly sated, and anytime I was tempted, it was just mental honestly.

No, but I think that can happen to some people. I was perfectly fine in that department prior to starting. :XD Despite being out of shape, I'm not unhealthy in any sense of the word, so I had it easy. Some people can't leave the toilet and feel drowsy the first couple of days.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

There's no proper way to describe it. It isn't really a diet, and it isn't a fast, because you aren't actually depriving your body of anything that you need. I felt perfectly sated, and anytime I was tempted, it was just mental honestly.

No, but I think that can happen to some people. I was perfectly fine in that department prior to starting. :XD Despite being out of shape, I'm not unhealthy in any sense of the word, so I had it easy. Some people can't leave the toilet and feel drowsy the first couple of days.
ah yh, the thing is, for cure fasting people purposely take laxatives or use clysters ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top