Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Merry Christmas, everyone; I hope you celebrate(d) and enjoy(ed) yourselves and time with your loved ones.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

meh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant


 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I got a thick 2L bottle of "wine" made of fucking delicious chocolate.
But instead of wine it had chocolate sauce in it.

I forgot to take a pic of it though, now it's gone.

Diabetes +20
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Lol, at least you enjoyed it :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It was a chocolate wine bottle with chocolate sauce inside?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I just got some vodka and chocolates as well, although from the company I work for. :arf

#Russian owners love to drink much!! :beer
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Lol, at least you enjoyed it :thumbs
I used the chocolate sauce on some ice-cream and food we had, but I ate the whole bottle.. way too fast..

It was a chocolate wine bottle with chocolate sauce inside?
Yes.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------


Have you started watching yet?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No, I've not started yet. I won't be watching it now. I'm planning on rewatching Cowboy Bebop, cos I've forgotten a lot of it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No, I've not started yet. I won't be watching it now. I'm planning on rewatching Cowboy Bebop, cos I've forgotten a lot of it.
Ah, yeah, better wait with City Hunter then.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What are you watching lately? Anything new?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What are you watching lately? Anything new?
Picked up a few bad sitcoms which I can't even recall right now.

And besides finishing up Berserk, it's movies and the 10th Anniversary special of Yu-Gi-Oh! I haven't seen anything special.

I think.. :hmm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I plan on having a movie day with a friend of mine before the new year, cos I've got no work(yisss!). So I'll need to go through my collection and pick out the ones I've not seen yet and get some new stuff too.

Any recs?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

"Movie day"..."friend"


lel
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That's a tough one. We usually just do some random things OR an actual marathon of a franchise.

I'm doing two LOTR marathons next week.. :faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That's a tough one. We usually just do some random things OR an actual marathon of a franchise.

I'm doing two LOTR marathons next week.. :faint
That's what I was thinking; doing a marathon of a particular franchise or even tv series.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Depends what you two are into then..?

And what the available time period is.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

We watch the same stuff, that's not really a problem; it'll just coming down to actually choosing lol.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Marathon Firefly. Only 14 episodes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Wow, such ignored
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top