Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I was like :zomg, I hadn't seen him in anything in a long while.

:squee :blai :confetti wuuuuuut!!!
I actually forgot the guy existed, lol. What does he do nowadays?

Yeah, I didn't know the exact number, whether it was three or four so I went to google.
And then I saw a batch of new articles saying his stay is extended for the entire season.

:x3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

:gwah Believe me...
I can't do that. I know about your history of deception. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

wow, bob, new thread again? You sure are popular...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I can't do that. I know about your history of deception. :D
What history? :o

wow, bob, new thread again? You sure are popular...
Well, you're only as popular as the people that actually post in here. So, thank you for keeping it active :glomp

How are you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Everything is online. Enjoy!

And let me know your thoughts about the stuff!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well, you're only as popular as the people that actually post in here. So, thank you for keeping it active :glomp

How are you?
but you actually got more people coming your thread that I did.

annoyed because the internet connection these past days suck.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I actually forgot the guy existed, lol. What does he do nowadays?

Yeah, I didn't know the exact number, whether it was three or four so I went to google.
And then I saw a batch of new articles saying his stay is extended for the entire season.

:x3
A quick wiki search shows he's not really done anything of note since Private Practise. I didn't watch that, and only really know him from 90s and 00s black comedies and other films.

I'm so glad for that; it's not like he's busy with anything else now, so we might as well have him there( RIP Happy Endings :crying).

Everything is online. Enjoy!

And let me know your thoughts about the stuff!
Cheers, I've not gotten everything yet, but I'll get to it before it all expires.

but you actually got more people coming your thread that I did.

annoyed because the internet connection these past days suck.
That's because my thread is welcoming :derp

How comes your internet has been bad recently?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's because my thread is welcoming :derp

How comes your internet has been bad recently?
Heh. I suppose it is.

No idea. I'm not knowledgeable in that kind of thing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Heh. I suppose it is.

No idea. I'm not knowledgeable in that kind of thing.
Shall we make yours like that too?

I usually have problems like that too, but it doesn't last long though. You're not tech savvy?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

A quick wiki search shows he's not really done anything of note since Private Practise. I didn't watch that, and only really know him from 90s and 00s black comedies and other films.

I'm so glad for that; it's not like he's busy with anything else now, so we might as well have him there( RIP Happy Endings :crying).

Cheers, I've not gotten everything yet, but I'll get to it before it all expires.
Taye Diggs is the kind of actor I know from stuff but I have no idea where I know him from. I just do.. :lmao

Yeah, I'm curious how this works out, maybe they could get this harem-thing going on, just Cece and Jess with a lot of guys, haha.
Not sure if that works outside Japan, but we'll see.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Oh yeah, I downloaded some torrents on Friday, when I left. I just came back again and look at this. :3c

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Shall we make yours like that too?

I usually have problems like that too, but it doesn't last long though. You're not tech savvy?
Can it be done? That's the question.

Well, it's better already, though still not up to its best speed.
I only know how to operate it, and maybe know what might be wrong, but I know nothing on how to fix it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Can it be done? That's the question.
Are you interesting enough? I might drop by then. :notsure

You're a female, you have some advantage already.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Are you interesting enough? I might drop by then. :notsure

You're a female, you have some advantage already.
I cannot decide that for you, though I don't think "interesting" is an appropriate word for me. "Baffling" is probably more like it... :derp
You can ask around, of course, but I doubt anyone will say anything nice about me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I cannot decide that for you, though I don't think "interesting" is an appropriate word for me. "Baffling" is probably more like it... :derp
You can ask around, of course, but I doubt anyone will say anything nice about me.
That, I like. I might consider leaving my MH-comfort zone and find your thread.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Are you interesting enough? I might drop by then. :notsure

You're a female, you have some advantage already.
I cannot decide that for you, though I don't think "interesting" is an appropriate word for me. "Baffling" is probably more like it... :derp
You can ask around, of course, but I doubt anyone will say anything nice about me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

:notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I never expect too much of women.
I feel like I should be offended but I'll give you the benefit of doubt. And as I have said over and over again to other guys, I'm not like most women.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I feel like I should be offended but I'll give you the benefit of doubt. And as I have said over and over again to other guys, I'm not like most women.
That's what they all say. :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top