Re: ボビン
Just because.
Just because.

If it makes you feel better, I showed my mom this conversation and she's been laughing ever since.

we'll promise to behave if you just give us something c'mereIf it makes you feel better, I showed my mom this conversation and she's been laughing ever since.![]()

Can I holla?If it makes you feel better, I showed my mom this conversation and she's been laughing ever since.![]()

Sorry, but I have to get ready for work tomorrow.we'll promise to behave if you just give us something c'mere![]()

Sure, why not?Can I holla?![]()






I don't know, we just asked forBut those eyes, man; why?!
Ah so Utsune is toblamethank for this?![]()
...but he made like 17 different versions 
What NO! It was not photoshop work!!You can thank Utsune for fixing Nuno's shit photoshop work
---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------
![]()