Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
You had it coming...
You had it coming...
I still don't get it... I'm always nice to you...![]()


I thought it was cuteThat's a weird way to show affection



Wha?!You had it coming...


Oh, I know. But how do you know?Don't look that surprised. You know it is the truth.![]()



[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=622767967777090&set=vb.153675681352990&type=2&theater[/video]
your turn
![]()




Hey, Yuki; likewise. I'm tired, to be honest. I've just finished doing an event at work for really long hours, but at least I can enjoy my weekend. What about you, how are you and what have you been up to?hi bob. long time no see. how r you?
life's okay for me, I suppose. Still looking for a job and because I have nothing to do but applying and waiting, I'm rather bored and restless at this point. Yet, I feel rather guilty if I indulge in fun things, so...Hey, Yuki; likewise. I'm tired, to be honest. I've just finished doing an event at work for really long hours, but at least I can enjoy my weekend. What about you, how are you and what have you been up to?
