Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

heard this today....forgot about him...good vibes


---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

opened a can of worms:hee








might have went overboard....enjoy the playlist:XD

:dancin

---------- Post added November 19, 2014 at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was November 17, 2014 at 03:03 PM ----------

so you didn't like them old jam?:pout



 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Lol I looked at the thread really early in the morning before work and completely forgot about it. I've not even listened to any of the tracks yet. :hee

Man, you should get Spotify and start sending me tracks there. Become my new Gary :gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ボビン

Man, you should get Spotify and start sending me tracks there. Become my new Gary :gnut
Hey you asshole, I've sent you a bunch of things lately...maybe check your messages????
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Hey you asshole, I've sent you a bunch of things lately...maybe check your messages????
I wouldnt really call those a bunch but thank you nonetheless. It was unexpected :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What is with your thread title? :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh yeah

Was that when Starlord tried to explain Footloose to Gamora?
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
This is what I got when searching for pelvic sorcery XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Similar movements; different track and more emphasis on the thrusting :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Man, you guys have names for everything...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Alright; lets do this. I can't wait for my care package :blush

Sure, I can respect that. For me, it's more about numbers than anything else being the reason. Numbers confuse me :bored.
Care package? *lift an eyebrow*

It wasn't about the numbers really, since I don't really mind them most of the times... To be honest, I'd rather do physics/math than economics.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Man, you guys have names for everything...
I just made that up now; I'm not sure if there is/what the name for that aggressive thrusting is :XD

Care package? *lift an eyebrow*

It wasn't about the numbers really, since I don't really mind them most of the times... To be honest, I'd rather do physics/math than economics.
Yes :wtf

Alright. How have you been anyway? you've been away for a while...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Fine, I'm sure that this place is more appropriate, Bob.

In the same way you guys wear yellow kits. But anyway, this isn't the place for such discussions :)
Well, I do think that our yellow kits often seem out of place, but at least it's not wearing the primary color of the home kit of rival clubs.

Our Transformers kit was pretty funky.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I do think that our yellow kits often seem out of place, but at least it's not wearing the primary color of the home kit of rival clubs.

Our Transformers kit was pretty funky.
You make it sound like it's intentional :oh I don't think the designers sat in a room going " we hate Chelsea, yes? let's show it by wearing their colours, that'll teach 'em". It isn't the first time we've had a blue kit either, they've been wearing it since the club began.

Which one was the transformer kit?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You make it sound like it's intentional :oh I don't think the designers sat in a room going " we hate Chelsea, yes? let's show it by wearing their colours, that'll teach 'em". It isn't the first time we've had a blue kit either, they've been wearing it since the club began.

Which one was the transformer kit?
lol

No, no, I'm not saying that at all. I know Arsenal's worn blue kits for a long, long time. This season's away kit is probably an homage to the 95/96 away kit.

The 12/13 third kit.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top