Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I see, I see.

I'm just hoping that next season's Chelsea home or away kit is nice.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Look likes you have some competition. This kindergartner was awestruck when he came into the classroom this morning and proclaimed that I was beautiful. :blush
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
While that's nice and all, riki, little children really shouldn't be commenting about their teacher's physical appearance. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I see, I see.

I'm just hoping that next season's Chelsea home or away kit is nice.
I'm hoping Arsenal's marketing department realise the error in their ways and go begging Nike to take them back.

Look likes you have some competition. This kindergartner was awestruck when he came into the classroom this morning and proclaimed that I was beautiful. :blush
He probably didn't realise you were the teacher when he said that :teehee

But seriously, what did you tell him?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm hoping Arsenal's marketing department realise the error in their ways and go begging Nike to take them back.
At least Liverpool's dropped out of the CL, right?

He probably didn't realise you were the teacher when he said that :teehee

But seriously, what did you tell him?
#Relevant

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
At least Liverpool's dropped out of the CL, right?
Man lol, I couldn't care less about Liverpool to be honest. Especially in the Champions League; I don't think of other english teams, because the likelihood of meeting each other these days are slim.

But in the league, we're both in the same struggling boat.

#Relevant

Lol, what? :XD Are you saying the school kid wanted to see her panties? :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He probably didn't realise you were the teacher when he said that :teehee

But seriously, what did you tell him?
I just thanked him. ^^
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Man lol, I couldn't care less about Liverpool to be honest. Especially in the Champions League; I don't think of other english teams, because the likelihood of meeting each other these days are slim.

But in the league, we're both in the same struggling boat.
You're right. An English team hasn't met another English team since like 2009.

Lol, what? :XD Are you saying the school kid wanted to see her panties? :gwah
No, but I was rereading Bakuman and Yamahisa tells Aoki to include panty shots in her manga, and then she calls Takagi and he tells her that little children want to look up women's skirts. I figured it applied here.

However, if the small child is telling riki that she's beautiful, he might be interested in some strange way.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Or maybe it was the first time seeing an Asian teacher. LOL
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Could be, riki, could be. Or, given that I've never seen your face, you really could be beautiful.

We should celebrate riki being beautiful.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You're right. An English team hasn't met another English team since like 2009.

No, but I was rereading Bakuman and Yamahisa tells Aoki to include panty shots in her manga, and then she calls Takagi and he tells her that little children want to look up women's skirts. I figured it applied here.

However, if the small child is telling riki that she's beautiful, he might be interested in some strange way.
Is that so? then it's a lot longer than I thought.

That's a terrible assumption though; to think that of little children :XD but it's a manga...

Or maybe it was the first time seeing an Asian teacher. LOL
Oh? did he comment on that or are you assuming?

Could be, riki, could be. Or, given that I've never seen your face, you really could be beautiful.

We should celebrate riki being beautiful.
Few have seen her face and lived to tell the tale :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm assuming since there isn't a lot of Asian teachers around here.

You make me sound like I'm Medusa or something. :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Too late; my expectations have already shot up. :gwah

Hopefully you fully recover soon. Everyone over here is beginning to pick up nasty flues and cold but that's because of the weather here. Touch wood I won't be getting any of that.
You're a boss-lady now? awesome. Do you travel there alone or with a team?

Life is tiring too; pretty much worked through November with very few days off and now it's Christmas party season; so all this month will mostly be just parties and late nights at work( I've done 2am finishes the last 2 days and will do so again today) :faint
Even the better. It's always fun to make people expect the highest so their will fall further. :cheez

Well, I'm slowly recovering so I hope by this weekend, I'll be healthy again.
Boss-lady? Hardly. I work in a team, but since we manage a lot of factories and we are pretty short-handed, some things must be done by ourselves. So for this factory in Malaysia, I'm going there alone.

Huh. You're tiring yourself out, it's not life's fault.
I'm actually planning to spend a quiet Christmas because I really need rest and fun after all the traveling.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Even the better. It's always fun to make people expect the highest so their will fall further. :cheez

Well, I'm slowly recovering so I hope by this weekend, I'll be healthy again.
Boss-lady? Hardly. I work in a team, but since we manage a lot of factories and we are pretty short-handed, some things must be done by ourselves. So for this factory in Malaysia, I'm going there alone.

Huh. You're tiring yourself out, it's not life's fault.
I'm actually planning to spend a quiet Christmas because I really need rest and fun after all the traveling.
I see that time away from here hasn't changed you at all; still as evil as always :nah

Well okay then, but for this trip to Malaysia you'll be boss lady :D
I actually have a friend in Malaysia right now; in Kuala Lumpur working. A bunch of them who studied Adventure Tourism are working in Thailand, Malaysia and some other places in Asia. So cool.

It is life's fault; shut up! :wowsoBOB
I'm planning a small get together; well, actually my best friend is planning a get together for Christmas my house and I'm invited(?) so yeah...that ought to be fun.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't watch Arrow but FINALLY! :faint :D

Did you like the ending? How do you think they'll pull off explaining that?
You should watch Arrow too if you have time. I was so wrong about Rhas... The actor is brilliant!

Anyway Flash sure was shocking. Didn't see that one coming. Pretty sure he has to be a different Reverse Flash if he is one at all. I don't believe he is evil. Feels like he just wants t help Barry become stronger for some reason.
But damn after they revealed that there was another Flash at Barrys home back then who apparently couldn't stop Reverse Flash... Holy shit.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You should watch Arrow too if you have time. I was so wrong about Rhas... The actor is brilliant!

Anyway Flash sure was shocking. Didn't see that one coming. Pretty sure he has to be a different Reverse Flash if he is one at all. I don't believe he is evil. Feels like he just wants t help Barry become stronger for some reason.
But damn after they revealed that there was another Flash at Barrys home back then who apparently couldn't stop Reverse Flash... Holy shit.

All I've heard is that there may be a bit of a hiatus for Oliver as aftermath of the episode?

As far as Reverse Flash goes, I've read a couple of theories about how who he is and how this whole thing works. One of which states the use of time travel and that Wells may be an older Reverse Flash who has come back from the future to ensure Barry becomes who he is in order to for himself to gain his ability and achieve his future goal. This was similar to my own point of view regarding Wells but now we know there are 2 of each, or 2 and Wells; as like you, I'm not entirely sure he's evil.

Notice how Reverse Flash didn't kill Eddie?

Then there's the second Flash thing; made me feel so dumb; how did I never think of that?! If RF wanted to hurt his mum, he wouldn't be running in circles around her, and that's because something else was trying to prevent him from getting to her, but it wasn't strong enough.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry I completely forgot this thread... :gwah

All I've heard is that there may be a bit of a hiatus for Oliver as aftermath of the episode?

As far as Reverse Flash goes, I've read a couple of theories about how who he is and how this whole thing works. One of which states the use of time travel and that Wells may be an older Reverse Flash who has come back from the future to ensure Barry becomes who he is in order to for himself to gain his ability and achieve his future goal. This was similar to my own point of view regarding Wells but now we know there are 2 of each, or 2 and Wells; as like you, I'm not entirely sure he's evil.

Notice how Reverse Flash didn't kill Eddie?

Then there's the second Flash thing; made me feel so dumb; how did I never think of that?! If RF wanted to hurt his mum, he wouldn't be running in circles around her, and that's because something else was trying to prevent him from getting to her, but it wasn't strong enough.

Wow that video was interesting... problem I have with timetravel is that it could transform into a big clusterfuck... Or even used to solve a created mess. It has to be done really well if you ask me.

About the second Flash, yeah of course. Why would Reverse Flash run in circles? Would be AWESOME if that second Flash would turn out to be Wally West.

Regarding Wells... His character is just amazing. I really wanna know his plans. Pretty sure the accident at Star labs was pretty much planned.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top