Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I completely forgot this thread... :gwah
It's fine; I'm used to it :nah

Wow that video was interesting... problem I have with timetravel is that it could transform into a big clusterfuck... Or even used to solve a created mess. It has to be done really well if you ask me.

About the second Flash, yeah of course. Why would Reverse Flash run in circles? Would be AWESOME if that second Flash would turn out to be Wally West.

Regarding Wells... His character is just amazing. I really wanna know his plans. Pretty sure the accident at Star labs was pretty much planned.
That's a common issue/reservation with time travel; I also don't want it to become something used to solve plotholes. But I think the showrunners are good enough to handle it wisely.

I dunno, I honestly didn't give it much thought as to why he was he doing what he did.

I think it was revealed that the accident at Star Labs wasn't an accident. He engineered it to allow Barry to gain his powers.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How's the birthday boy? :party
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's Bob's birthday?

Happy birthday, Bob!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It WAS; now it's gone. It was actually a pretty busy day; slight upset stomach from the previous night's drinks, gym, chilling with a friend who was visiting from London, then work and now I'm home( 3am).
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What you wanted to see:












As you can see, there are always two rows but I didn't want to take the front row out every time. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
First I was sad now I'm feeling challenged; let's see what 2015 brings; hopefully I can correct my mistake and complete OP then slowly work my way through the other books. I had thought of getting Fairy Tail when I first started but started getting Shingeki instead; and now I don't think I want to continue with that. The books I'd want from yours are FT, Railgun and DB; the rest I don't think I'd buy. Oh, maybe the WSJ book.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First I was sad now I'm feeling challenged; let's see what 2015 brings; hopefully I can correct my mistake and complete OP then slowly work my way through the other books. I had thought of getting Fairy Tail when I first started but started getting Shingeki instead; and now I don't think I want to continue with that. The books I'd want from yours are FT, Railgun and DB; the rest I don't think I'd buy. Oh, maybe the WSJ book.
My DB books are really old. And especially the gold edition is quite damaged... :( In the back row there also are YGO and Hikaru no Go. :zomg

Shingeki... I read it again but I don't want to own it anymore.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
My DB books are really old. And especially the gold edition is quite damaged... :( In the back row there also are YGO and Hikaru no Go. :zomg

Shingeki... I read it again but I don't want to own it anymore.
I've never read either of them; YGO or HnG that is.

Yeah I've been thinking that I may resell my Shingeki but I won't any profit from it now...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've never read either of them; YGO or HnG that is.

Yeah I've been thinking that I may resell my Shingeki but I won't any profit from it now...
HnG was great. :zomg

Next books I'll add to my collection will be Akame ga Kill and Nanatsu. :nod
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
HnG's worth reading. Good read, although the
ending is awful.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I got a volume of Nanatsu for my bday; so now I have 3 altogether; slowly getting there. But I really want to make some headway with Slam Dunk, Blade of the Immortal ad Lone Wolf and Cub. I heard Vinland Saga has been postponed :bored
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hate it when I see new volumes on Amazon which I don't own yet... Especially when I liked the Anime... :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I hate it when I see new volumes on Amazon which I don't own yet... Especially when I liked the Anime... :XD
Which manga are you referring to specifically? I hate that Amazon always suggests Naruto or Bleach when I buy OP.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like D-Frag, Haganai, Dance in the Vampire Bund, etc etc.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You think so? It had to happen at some point.
Well,
HnG had to end at some point, but it absolutely can't end with Hikaru losing to someone who insulted Sai. It doesn't matter that Hikaru "announces himself to the world as a future top player" or anything, it's the fact that it ends with him losing that I have a problem with.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure I get the problem you have butin the end, it would've been a bit too convenient otherwise. I mean the Manga tried to be realistic after all.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sure I get the problem you have butin the end, it would've been a bit too convenient otherwise. I mean the Manga tried to be realistic after all.
So? It's the final chapter, there's no reason it has to go down like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top