Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like me.

If anyone asks me, I just told them that my resolution is to make no resolution. :derp
Lol that's such a lame saying :heh

The thing is, it's not like you're replaying life or anything, time is still moving forward and you still have the same problems you had a few minutes before. *shrugs*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=behind+closed+doors+johnny+gill&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=6410001495F318625A4C6410001495F318625A4C[/video]

pelvic sorcery:cookiehand

---------- Post added January 11, 2015 at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was January 01, 2015 at 08:16 PM ----------

[video]http://www.vevo.com/watch/digable-planets/Rebirth-Of-Slick-Cool-Like-Dat/USCA30500066[/video]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dude..what's wrong with YouTube? :bored

Anyway, I WILL watch these tomorrow; I keep forgetting to.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cause i was posting in maz thread...and he cant use youtube:epicfacepalm
so i thought about you:gnut
and gave you some to xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The first track is good but sounds a bit generic. The second is better, to listen to while chilling :nod.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

I see that time away from here hasn't changed you at all; still as evil as always :nah

Well okay then, but for this trip to Malaysia you'll be boss lady :D
I actually have a friend in Malaysia right now; in Kuala Lumpur working. A bunch of them who studied Adventure Tourism are working in Thailand, Malaysia and some other places in Asia. So cool.

It is life's fault; shut up! :wowsoBOB
I'm planning a small get together; well, actually my best friend is planning a get together for Christmas my house and I'm invited(?) so yeah...that ought to be fun.
Me being evil has nothing to do with staying here.

I still half don't understand what I'm doing, how could I be a boss? Pah.
Yeah, I suppose. I'm not really all that interested in Asia though...

You can deny all you want. The fact remains.
Christmas holiday was too short. Boo-hoo~ :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Me being evil has nothing to do with staying here.

I still half don't understand what I'm doing, how could I be a boss? Pah.
Yeah, I suppose. I'm not really all that interested in Asia though...

You can deny all you want. The fact remains.
Christmas holiday was too short. Boo-hoo~ :arf
But you do admit to being evil?

I thought you'd relish lording over others? :heh
How come you're not interested in Asia, you've visited the countries around before?

Maybe for you; my christmas holiday was long; except that I had to work on Boxing Day and New Years Day :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Since you were curious...

Read each statement carefully and decide how characteristic of your behavior each statement is. Then circle your answer for each item using the Response Key.

Response Key said:
  • CC = Completely Characteristic
  • UC = Usually Characteristic
  • SC - Somewhat Characteristic
  • UU - Usually Uncharacteristic
  • CU - Completely Uncharacteristic
I learn best when I:
  1. Make the decisions about what I will learn
  2. Engage in informal learning
  3. Consider how I feel about the learning
  4. Have been given specific details
  5. Know what the goal is behind the learning
  6. Participate in a high-energy learning environment
  7. Look at things from many perspectives
  8. Receive a logical explanation
  9. Get to the heart of the learning right away
  10. See the big picture
  11. Hear about others' experiences
  12. Have material presented to me in an organized fashion
  13. Feel an air of competition
  14. Experiment with what I have learned
  15. Feel there is an atmosphere of trust
  16. Analyze what I am learning
  17. Can see the value of my learning
  18. Find inspiration in the learning
  19. Know how others are feeling about the learning experience
  20. Organize things into a logical sequence

Response Key Point said:
]
  • CC = Completely Characteristic (5 pts)
  • UC = Usually Characteristic (4 pts)
  • SC = Somewhat Characteristic (3 pts)
  • UU = Usually Uncharacteristic (2 pts)
  • CU = Completely Uncharacteristic (1 pts)
Add the numbers up to find the total

Direct Learning = Add #1, #5, #9, #13, and #17
Spirited Learning = Add #2, #6, #10, #14, and #18
Considerate Learning Add #3, #7, #11, #15, and #19
Systematic Learning = Add #4, #8, #12, #16, and #20

The learning style with the most point is your learning style.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I got 80 as my total and A tie (22) between Spirited Learning and Direct Learning.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gotcha. I got 17 for both Direct and Spirited, 20 for Considerate, and 23 for Systematic. ^^

---------- Post added January 29, 2015 at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was January 27, 2015 at 08:15 PM ----------

Oh, here are your learning styles' strengths and trouble spots

Strengths said:
  • Takes charge of own learning
  • Likes competition
  • Doesn't procrastinate
  • Gets to the point

People with a Direct learning style like to take charge of their own learning. They prefer to be in control of what and when they will learn and are terrific learners. Direct learners arrive quickly at the learning point and remain on task when learning something new. They are motivated to learn what needs to be learned and then move on. They often prefer tests over other methods to evaluate their knowledge as long as they know what will be tested.
Trouble Spots said:
  • Overly competitive
  • Acts too quickly
  • Avoids taking time for reflection
  • Disregards feeling and emotion

Direct learners sometimes pass on learning opportunities because they don't immediately see the value or necessity. They also have a tendency to move too quickly through a learning experience and miss out on important reflection time. Direct learners can place too much emphasis on competition. This focus creates an atmosphere of undue stress and tension for them and others. They also have a tendency to remain emotionally detached an thus they sometimes just "go through the motions" of learning

Strengths said:
  • Enjoys exploration and adventure
  • Enthusiastic about learning
  • Learns through informal methods
  • Looks for new learning experiences

People with Spirited learning style are enthusiastic about learning. They enjoy learning in a group setting and excel when working in teams. The Spirited learner prefers hands-on activities to those that require reflection. For example, Spirited individuals would much rather conduct field work or an experiment than write a report. Showing their assertive sides, they will search out new learning experiences for the sake of learning something new. When they do learn new things, they enjoy sharing them with others.
Trouble Spots said:
  • Difficulty attending to structured classroom learning
  • Strong preference for action-oriented learning
  • Learns best only when working with others
  • Overly zealous and misses key points

Spirited learners can have difficulty learning in ways that are not action-oriented or hands-on. They also struggle to learn in highly structured situations and with too many constraints, which suppresses their need for adventure and exploration. Their strong desire to learn with others tends to make them poor independent learners. In their exuberance they may fail to notice important details and miss key points. Spirited learners often neglect to reflect upon their learning as they are already seeking the next experience.

So what do you think? Does that describe you? :amuse
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh shiet.....
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=try%20me%202014&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=try%20me%202014&sc=2-11&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=3F903FFD053A657EE0C03F903FFD053A657EE0C0[/video]

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

new d'angelo
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=d'angelo+new+song+really+love&qs=AS&sk=AS1&FORM=QBVR&pq=d'angelo%20new%20song&sc=4-17&sp=2&qs=AS&sk=AS1#view=detail&mid=053E343EF67A0B3F95A6053E343EF67A0B3F95A6[/video]
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

But you do admit to being evil?

I thought you'd relish lording over others? :heh
How come you're not interested in Asia, you've visited the countries around before?

Maybe for you; my christmas holiday was long; except that I had to work on Boxing Day and New Years Day :bored
Why would I not admit it?

Lording, yes. Bossing, no. There's a difference.
Because I'm Asian...?

It will still be months until I get a not-quite-long holiday that is actually the longest holiday given by my office... :cookiestare

By the way, I am going to Japan in March. :cheez


...for work though. :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
new d'angelo
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=d'angelo+new+song+really+love&qs=AS&sk=AS1&FORM=QBVR&pq=d'angelo%20new%20song&sc=4-17&sp=2&qs=AS&sk=AS1#view=detail&mid=053E343EF67A0B3F95A6053E343EF67A0B3F95A6[/video]
:super really good track this one.

Why would I not admit it?

Lording, yes. Bossing, no. There's a difference.
Because I'm Asian...?

It will still be months until I get a not-quite-long holiday that is actually the longest holiday given by my office... :cookiestare

By the way, I am going to Japan in March. :cheez


...for work though. :bored
Hey, I'm the one asking the questions, not you :nah

Lol lording :XD you wear a paper crown or what?
Being asian isn't really a reason though, just an excuse imo. I'm european and the only reason I don't travel more around here is because of the lack of money mostly and then time.

How long is not-quite-long?

Either way, I'm jealous. How long will you be gone for?

Why are you blowing me? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey, I'm the one asking the questions, not you :nah

Lol lording :XD you wear a paper crown or what?
Being asian isn't really a reason though, just an excuse imo. I'm european and the only reason I don't travel more around here is because of the lack of money mostly and then time.

How long is not-quite-long?

Either way, I'm jealous. How long will you be gone for?
Why can't I answer question with question?

Hey, I have a tiara. :-_-
Thus the question mark. I'm not really sure why. I think because there isn't many new things to see...? In this continent, our cultures are much or less similar... South Asia is quite different, I suppose, but I never have much interest in that region...

One week. :bored

One week. Only to Tokyo. Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time to do some sightseeing and perhaps get into an anime merchandise store... :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why can't I answer question with question?

Hey, I have a tiara. :-_-
Thus the question mark. I'm not really sure why. I think because there isn't many new things to see...? In this continent, our cultures are much or less similar... South Asia is quite different, I suppose, but I never have much interest in that region...

One week. :bored

One week. Only to Tokyo. Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time to do some sightseeing and perhaps get into an anime merchandise store... :p
Because it's my thread? :3c

Awww like a disney princess? :wtf
I guess that's true for over there and some parts of Europe is similar too, but I'd still like to visit if I can.

That's nearly as bad as friend of mine, who gets very little holidays through the year.

I'm sure you'll find time, especially if you're bossing it; you can make time. I'll expect plenty of pics though :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Because it's my thread? :3c

Awww like a disney princess? :wtf
I guess that's true for over there and some parts of Europe is similar too, but I'd still like to visit if I can.

That's nearly as bad as friend of mine, who gets very little holidays through the year.
i
I'm sure you'll find time, especially if you're bossing it; you can make time. I'll expect plenty of pics though :)
What does that have to do with anything?

Nah. It's a lot more awesome and intimidating.
Well, I don't mind visiting, especially if someone pays me to do it (:heh), but those countries are very low in my list of countries to be visited for vacation.

Well, this is a Japanese company. It is to be expected that it will not have many holidays considering how hard-working Japanese people are...

As I've said... I cannot boss around. Not to mention, in Tokyo, I'll actually meet my bosses. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What does that have to do with anything?

Nah. It's a lot more awesome and intimidating.
Well, I don't mind visiting, especially if someone pays me to do it (:heh), but those countries are very low in my list of countries to be visited for vacation.

Well, this is a Japanese company. It is to be expected that it will not have many holidays considering how hard-working Japanese people are...

As I've said... I cannot boss around. Not to mention, in Tokyo, I'll actually meet my bosses. :derp

Everything. It's a dictatorship here.

I'd like to see this "tiara" and judge for myself how intimidating it really is.
Unless it involved your job, I doubt anyone would be paying you to visit those places(:derp).

Japanese people are too serious. I sometimes forget that Uniqlo is from there. I used to love that company when I was in London, but we don't have one here in Birmingham, which is a shame.

Ah, so you'll have to behave then :teehee

Hello Bob. I went here in a flash. :kappa
FINALLY!!!

So, so so...? :x3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top