Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well it is an one way friendship... :XD Penguin will surely abandon Gordon at some point... Question is when.
Maroni is a fun character. He feels more like a random thug than a mafia boss from time to time though. :XD
Yep, when you compare Maroni and Falcone you wonder if they're even playing the same game. Maroni is more "to the streets" type boss, where as Falcone is very much the secretive, calm and collective "chess player" type mafia boss, albeit with a creepy fetish :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yep, when you compare Maroni and Falcone you wonder if they're even playing the same game. Maroni is more "to the streets" type boss, where as Falcone is very much the secretive, calm and collective "chess player" type mafia boss, albeit with a creepy fetish :derp
When I think of mafia, Falcone come to mind. Maroni kinda doesn't. :XD Though I love Gothams versions. Nolans weren't that good in that regard.
Anyway I hope Falcone will be around much longer. He has style. "There can't be organized crime without law and order". Shivers, man.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When I think of mafia, Falcone come to mind. Maroni kinda doesn't. :XD Though I love Gothams versions. Nolans weren't that good in that regard.
Anyway I hope Falcone will be around much longer. He has style. "There can't be organized crime without law and order". Shivers, man.
You know I completely forgot that Falcone was in the Dark Knight films :sweat.
Nah for me, it'd be boring if Maroni got taken out, I like his character a bit more than Falcone, though the latter has a lot more depth in to his backstory.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know I completely forgot that Falcone was in the Dark Knight films :sweat.
Nah for me, it'd be boring if Maroni got taken out, I like his character a bit more than Falcone, though the latter has a lot more depth in to his backstory.
He was there... And it was quite sad. He had no style at all. Was just a random plot device.

Well let me rephrase that. I want to keep both characters... Batman should have fun with them later on... :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He was there... And it was quite sad. He had no style at all. Was just a random plot device.

Well let me rephrase that. I want to keep both characters... Batman should have fun with them later on... :D
Lol yeah, even his suits were tacky.

Well yes, in the distant future....once he gets over his crush :teehee
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol yeah, even his suits were tacky.

Well yes, in the distant future....once he gets over his crush :teehee
Can't compare t the awesome suits of the Gotham-verse.

So basically during season 4 or 5... Cat will be... :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can't compare t the awesome suits of the Gotham-verse.

So basically during season 4 or 5... Cat will be... :hurr
Suits has the best suits in the end. :hip

Lol dude :XD You know, she doesn't look that cute outside the show, she looks weird. And child stars don't always grow up to be pretty, so don't get your hopes up.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Suits has the best suits in the end. :hip

Lol dude :XD You know, she doesn't look that cute outside the show, she looks weird. And child stars don't always grow up to be pretty, so don't get your hopes up.
I kinda can't comment on that. :XD (Would Barney agree?)

Let me dream man. I am just a small boy after all...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You should try this one day :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:o that's too much; I can't even lift that with both arms.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I bet his arm hurts like hell afterward. >.>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
he's a big guy, he's probably used to it. But yeah, it's probably pretty painful.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, it will probably be a little sore afterward.

Man, I would break my arm if I do it. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Its just practice and working your way up to certain weights. Plus to do overheard press, you gotta have a strong lower back, so that you dont bend backwards with the pressure of the weights.

You also need strong wrists, which mine aren't :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Everything. It's a dictatorship here.

I'd like to see this "tiara" and judge for myself how intimidating it really is.
Unless it involved your job, I doubt anyone would be paying you to visit those places(:derp).

Japanese people are too serious. I sometimes forget that Uniqlo is from there. I used to love that company when I was in London, but we don't have one here in Birmingham, which is a shame.

Ah, so you'll have to behave then :teehee
So you think you're a better dictator?

Sure, if you are so eager to become one of my slaves.

True, but it's not a big loss to me.

Well, it's their culture.
Maybe someday it will open a store there, who knows?

I always behave in front of my bosses. :hmph
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So you think you're a better dictator?

Sure, if you are so eager to become one of my slaves.

True, but it's not a big loss to me.

Well, it's their culture.
Maybe someday it will open a store there, who knows?

I always behave in front of my bosses. :hmph
The fact that you're asking that question means I already am.

Ha! you have jokes, woman :mono

Well I'm not really bummed out, there are plenty of other stores around.

Lol aww are you shy?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Day made :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There are so many gorgeous canadian actresses :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top