If it makes you happy to think that, then yes.I am special?![]()

Last edited:
If it makes you happy to think that, then yes.I am special?![]()


THANKSHHHH!If it makes you happy to think that, then yes.![]()

Well I gotta get my confidence from somewhere, since you're not giving me any.Someone's ego just got a little boost![]()
It's been long overdue and activity here has really dropped. riki used to post here a lot but she's left me, so my thread became a wasteland.A new thread is close...
What do you propose, Sky?Looks like we should change that asap.


"It's only one bed, Steve."Well I gotta get my confidence from somewhere, since you're not giving me any.

Why do I need to show my ass? not that I mind...but let's just spam for nowEasy. More spamming.
Are just show your ass to everyone else.![]()

Yay let's spam Bob's thread!

"Business""It's only one bed, Steve."![]()


I'm surprised you didn't pick "Pleasure""Business"![]()

I don't need to gain any ladies, I have all the lady I need right here. Ain't that right, riki?Simple. You gain the ladies with that move.![]()

Trying to keep you on your toes :3I'm surprised you didn't pick "Pleasure"



