Life Perfumes Thread - What do you smell like?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thanks a lot Erinyes ! Even some pictures from there look very interesting. The bottle shape from the 4th pic reminded me my chem lab days, too :) I began thinking on maybe improving my smelling skills for better appreciation of perfumes, too.

on pic 4 its an argentinian brand called Fueguo 1833 they have amazing scents too, the bottle are gorgeous, but on top of them its not the cap but smelling kindof cup, yu see better there :
actual bottles look like this :


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It does smell good. I tried a bunch and it was between this and Oud Royal I think? Both smelled the best to me. I kinda regret my purchase though because I checked later and realized I could have had it cheaper.

I was planning to buy new perfumes and I stumbled there while doing grocery shopping. Was curious, spent too much time there and the advisor kept making me try new perfumes. I was thinking "Do I even have enough money on me right now?" but I started to feel bad and bought it with my card :sweatdrop .

The advisor was super cute! :zomg
Ah perfumes loving make me waste a lot of money, i did regret some purchases but mostly not, even if i have to eat pasta all the month :lmao.

Oud royal from Arabian Oud ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I made a surprising discovery in my father in laws bathroom. Its called Only you dark brown orchid. Surprising me, it has a nice smell to me. I kept going back to use it.



Cost is around $28 usd.

According to online internet:
Only You Dark Brown Orchid is a luxurious, long-lasting Eau de Parfum for men, often available in an 80ml bottle. This oriental woody fragrance features a bold, sophisticated scent profile with notes of dark chocolate, sandalwood, patchouli, and incense. It is known as an affordable, high-quality alternative with an intense, sensual aura.
Jumia Kenya
Jumia Kenya
+4
Key Features & Scent Profile
Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum (Oriental/Chypre).
Top Notes: French jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, black currant, and citrus.
Middle Notes: Tempting florals, rich fruit accords, and lotus wood.
Base Notes: Patchouli, sandalwood, dark chocolate, incense, amber, vetiver, and vanilla.
Best For: Evening wear or colder weather due to its deep, warm, and spicy composition.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
tch, envy all these happinesses of you guys. wish i had new perfumes. still stuck with my old ones
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao

:ck
 
Top