Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I reached up to a bit under twenty eps of Soul-eater, I think. It gets more interesting. But during that time I was just not in the mood for shounen.

/me wants Berserk all of a sudden since I'm so bummed out about the blog.

It's not about what people say, I just don't want to be reprimanded for stuff, you know? Like, I'm 24 years old and I don't wanna be lectured about internet stuff and immature shit. I was supposed to publish it as a literary work and so I've really concentrated on posts I put up. Sigh. The time will come, Agnes, the time will come. You will publish it, just... not now, I guess.

Although I don't know what the hell he wants to talk about. I'm just assuming it's something scary. So I'm being defensive by shutting the blog up so that they can no longer reference it for anything and build arguments against it and shit.

I don't want to deal with it now because things are going well in my life, relatively, and I don't want minor, petty hiccups like this to screw me over.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hmm. reminds me when i fell asleep on a 21B jeepney. i slipped like 3 times i guess. i payed 3 times as well. LOL


im so lazy.......... just changed sched to 6am. crap. we got clients coming in tomorrow. hell.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

kyaaa the scariest chef I've worked with, the owner of our restaurant, decided to handle the kitchen today.

fucked up. He had every right to be angry because we were not prepped. Well, at least not my station. He's seriously like Gordon Ramsay. :s He throws plates and stuff. My heart was pounding every minute during service, but surprisingly I moved way faster when he was up all our asses.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

just watched thor. loved his blunders. not a contender for summer blockbuster though.

natalie portman is so nerdy hot.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

My heart was pounding every minute during service, but surprisingly I moved way faster when he was up all our asses.
That's normal :D. It's similar to why the only times I could do 100 push ups was in ROTC and CAT punishment time.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

just watched thor. loved his blunders. not a contender for summer blockbuster though.

natalie portman is so nerdy hot.
yeah, she is. loved her in closer. wanna screw her in no strings attached. $eX
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

>.> language... language. Minors such as I cannot tolerate such language. *cough*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well according to age you are the minor in this thread o.o
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

that actually made me a wee bit happy. yay, I'm the youngest!! :spaz
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'm 23 BB... I just don't look like it...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Lies~! :guns

anyway, does anybody read Good Ending? It's another shounen romance. Kuro-tan and Hunter, I think you'll like this manga. ^^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Is it really a good ending or is it just a figurative description?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'd prefer "happy ending" :cheez
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Lies~! :guns

anyway, does anybody read Good Ending? It's another shounen romance. Kuro-tan and Hunter, I think you'll like this manga. ^^
Oi that sounds good. Too bad it's still ongoing :(.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nakakatamad talaga sumubaybay...hahaha. It's the whole reason to why I dropped Deadman Wonderland, Berserk, and One Piece. I'm waiting for them to end, para "one time big time" na.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

btw bb what's the manga your avy/sig is based on?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

sus. Of course completion is a plus, but I'm just reading it for the moment. I'm only in vol 2 but grabe! The story and emotions are so believable! and when the characters are in doubt and in pain (because of young love, of course) it's like my heart gets crushed along with theirs. Magaling! :thumbs

PB, good luck waiting on Berserk and OP... :maracas
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I know. I wish that mangas were available in hard bound volumes; they last longer that way.

I've got two new posts in my Blog bitches!
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Meh. Do YOU really believe they'd throw away the body of America's most hated man in the sea?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No, I believe that Chuck Norris kicked him so hard that he exploded into a mushroom cloud.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top