Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, true. i cant imagine an ISP doing that. surely that'll run the company to the ground.
damn I think I used up all the sarcasm I had on that post you quoted, don't have any comebacks :darn

my head's spinning with all the testing and bridge calls ill be attending later today. that's 7 hrs at least on the phone , thank God for my Cisco 7941 *stacks some more junkies*
:o

surely your resume must be worth gold by now.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nah i just saw a kuroihikari with like 4,000 posts on there and thought "Hey, i know a kuro!". :p

Anyone watching Boardwalk Empire? If your not do! Torrents are easy. Best show on HBO. Frickin amazing. :faint
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

surely your resume must be worth gold by now.
it better be! cuz i think im almost that the end of my career rope. its exhausting to give it another run at tenureship, unless they pay me double :D

Anyone watching Boardwalk Empire? If your not do! Torrents are easy. Best show on HBO. Frickin amazing. :faint
next on my list, ill start on... the helll, im too frakkin' busy.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I really got no time watching any new shows. Not this bum, nope. My hands are tied with manga, top gear, and whining about life. No can do...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

so... what season of top gear are you on now?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I stopped mid season 3 because... I'm watching some JDrama. And a few movies. I'll get back to it eventually.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I really got no time watching any new shows. Not this bum, nope. My hands are tied with manga, top gear, and whining about life. No can do...
well, i guess it's the same thing. either busy or bum, we still got no time. *sigh*
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

wrong. Imp is the thread killer :fan
<hr noshade size="1">
I wonder though. There have been a lot of newbies that sprout from time to time, and then they disappear... Kuro-tan has been the newest who stayed *sniff*

Kuro-tan! :comfort
Haha, I don't think I have the right to stay in this thread. I'm too Aussie. :tem

EDIT: Holy crap my flag thingy changed. :O
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hey queen! how's bora?
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hey queen! how's bora?
Crowded! ;A;

And expeeeensive. Man, I came here hoping to find a place for about 5 - 7,000 peso a month, nothing fancy, of course...(I'm used to cold water and fans)
But every place I try seems to do the same thing. XD

Me: "How much for a room for about 2 or 3 months, per month?"
Filo person: "Weeell, you're foreign so... 25,000 a month?"
Me: *has heart attack*

And I'm not even looking on white beach! :-_-

But other than that, it's lovely. <3
Fantastic weather!
I did a 30m dive today. :D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Crowded! ;A;
obviously. if it aint foreigners, its the locals. :|

And expeeeensive. Man, I came here hoping to find a place for about 5 - 7,000 peso a month, nothing fancy, of course...(I'm used to cold water and fans)
But every place I try seems to do the same thing. XD

Me: "How much for a room for about 2 or 3 months, per month?"
Filo person: "Weeell, you're foreign so... 25,000 a month?"
Me: *has heart attack*

And I'm not even looking on white beach! :-_-

But other than that, it's lovely. <3
Fantastic weather!
I did a 30m dive today. :D
dive, huh? bora + diving = reef walking. anyway, glad you're have that much to say about bora. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ahahaha it really is goddang expensive over there. I lost a lot of money just on the food. Geez.

It's nearing peak season already. If you stay there until march there'll be no end to the parties. :oh When I went there it was the rainy season so there was nobody except the locals hehe.

I wanna go surfing this year... Only two places for that in the Philippines, La Union and Siargao...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

And expeeeensive. Man, I came here hoping to find a place for about 5 - 7,000 peso a month, nothing fancy, of course...(I'm used to cold water and fans)
But every place I try seems to do the same thing. XD

Me: "How much for a room for about 2 or 3 months, per month?"
Filo person: "Weeell, you're foreign so... 25,000 a month?"
Me: *has heart attack*
Well that's why you need locals to chaperon you around - you keep away from their sight while your guide haggles the prize. And pay up quickly, because if they see you got foreigners in tow, or big bags or even a 4-wheel transport, they'd increase the price to unrealistic proportions.

And the MangaHelper closest to you is... baboysai :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

But I'm jobless! :bored I did plan to visit there next month and look for a job there instead, if no one really does want me here.

I'm holding out really, not giving up... sometimes I lose it but, I'm still crossing my fingers since there's a hiring in Shangrila here in April, and I just... I... :faint
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

But I'm jobless! :bored I did plan to visit there next month and look for a job there instead, if no one really does want me here.

I'm holding out really, not giving up... sometimes I lose it but, I'm still crossing my fingers since there's a hiring in Shangrila here in April, and I just... I... :faint
shang? that's way over at mactan, right? malapit ba sa bahay nyo? that's tough of a travel everyday :$
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I would love to go surfing. It's shit to even attempt any kind of watersport(s) over here. Apart from gorge walking in Wales. xD!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Carboating sounds nice (for a watersport) Bugzee.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Carboating would be awesome to try out but only a few people actually have the time and wealth to do it. Well...over here anyway. Rinspeed specialise in those kind of things.

I think you need some kind of special license to actually use it. Meh. :headscratch

Is carboating actually considered a watersport? xDDD!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Since Top Gear re-imagined it.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I would love to go surfing. It's shit to even attempt any kind of watersport(s) over here. Apart from gorge walking in Wales. xD!
how high of a gorge is it? i imagine it to be pretty scary *chills*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top