- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17


surely your resume must be worth gold by now.
damn I think I used up all the sarcasm I had on that post you quoted, don't have any comebacksyeah, true. i cant imagine an ISP doing that. surely that'll run the company to the ground.

my head's spinning with all the testing and bridge calls ill be attending later today. that's 7 hrs at least on the phone , thank God for my Cisco 7941 *stacks some more junkies*

surely your resume must be worth gold by now.






When I went there it was the rainy season so there was nobody except the locals hehe. 
I did plan to visit there next month and look for a job there instead, if no one really does want me here.
