Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
bb, I can't even begin to comment on your recent escapade on the Islamic Frontier. Some people in the pictures are proving sinister enough I can't post it there.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
What do you mean? They're not that bad. They just propose for marriage a lot and try to touch you often. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
SEE? So sinister.

And btw, them touching you can mean they want to OWN you. And if they had kept touching a fellow man... Give him soap. Or a lubricant.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hisoka chapter 330 said:
Decisions, Decisiooooons
I know its a blessing to have many opportunities knocking at once, but Jesus, one has to think about which one to take! :gwah
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
If your mind can't decide, let your heart do it. (I read that somewhere.)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah right.

ayoko na mag isip. I'm tired. Let me just attend to my manga kthxbai.

in other news, Next time I see Brownies unlimited I swear I won't go in that direction or I will end up gaining the calories. -__________- It is one of my FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD. Brownies... :shakefist
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dang, it's been a while since I've been to GameFAQs boards. The trolls sure are thriving.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why are we still up anyway??

at least I have a valid reason. I'm like, catching up on my manga while trying to research on what dishes to prepare for my exam.

You know what bums me the most? My notebook containing all my sooper-sekrit recipes complete with drawings and dream sequences (yes, I do dream about food) WAS LEFT BEHIND IN QATAR!!!!! :fail
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
that's... really really horrible bb. (the site is up! yay!)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
it was up since yesterday.

hunt, nasan na ang iba?? :gwah
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Busy with school shit... The last sem is always the hardest...blaarrggg!!!

Guys, please "like" this post. I need 100 likes, before next Friday....I've made it public, so that anyone can "like" it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tangna nag eenderun ka pala. -_-

bongga nemen.

wuuuut. I stayed over my friends' house in Philcoa, tapos pag dating ko Las Pinas narealize ko NAIWAN KO POWER CORD NG LAPTOP KO! Madafucker. Anlayo nun. :fail
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's the only school that satisfies both my parent's, and my wants. I want to cook, they want a diploma...
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wuuuut. I stayed over my friends' house in Philcoa, tapos pag dating ko Las Pinas narealize ko NAIWAN KO POWER CORD NG LAPTOP KO! Madafucker. Anlayo nun. :fail
there's no compatible laptops around?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
buti nalang meron. My sister's laptop is the same series (*cough*lower specs*cough*).

And I asked my friend to mail the cord over here. What are friends for, right?


It's my trade test tomorrow and I'm so nervous I'm nauseous. :barf WTF??? :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh god. mail it??? Seriously? You'd be back in Cebu BEFORE it arrives in whatever port in Luzon it's supposed to land. Even if you stay here for 8 months.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
um... what country are you in?

There's such a thing as one-day shipping, to ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
"send by mail" and "send by courier" are two different things bb. the former uses the Philippine mail service system, which is about to become defunct, and the latter any private enterprise that guarantees delivery or their reputation takes a stain.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oi btw. I'm still on firefox. And my friend teased me about it.

Also, my computer complains that Firefox uses a large chunk of memory. So like, should I switch to Chrome?

I am sticking to firefox because of the add-ons... :(
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
LOL! Chrome eats up alot more memory than firefox. See, aside from caching data, chrome also runs multiple threads (even a redundant one) so if a tab crashes, others will remain unaffected.

oh and before anyone says anything, flash eats up a ton of memory too, it doesn't matter what the specs of the pc/laptop/mac you're using.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top