Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wrong. this is the real world.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Sooner or later you'll have to face the dilemma of deciding whether this new-found enjoyment for your job outweighs the chaos that is Manila.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahaha maybe it means I can stay for at least a year! :zOMG since I haven't reached a year's tenure in any job I've had.

But I really have ambitions elsewhere- and not in Manila, you got that right, kuro-tan.

speaking of Manila: ANG INIIIIIIIIIIIT NNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re:leaving- Well... It's easy to leave a forum, once the thing that makes you stick to it is gone. I've personally stopped visiting the Dragon Age forums, since they've already stopped production for further DA and DA2 projects...so yeah...

re:heat- 39 degrees the three days ago...The only thing running through my head was "is my computer going to make it through this heat???"

re: oldies- Wasn't our most recent visitor KTS? I wonder where that perv went...trololololol

re: manila- It all depends on what area you're in. The south is pretty chill and quiet, as compared to the north. But it isn't as calm as anywhere outside of the metro.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
KTS, yonie and that spongebob guy (forgot his name).

bb, stick to it. if you want a career, tenure is a major measuring stick.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'll be leaving the Bioware forums soon enough, what with them treating my ME3 account (N7 Edition) like it's on PS3 (no commendation packs/no promotional rewards) even though I' on PC. Civilization V is just a whole lot better timesink.

btw, if your parents want you to add another layer of education to your already padded resume and plans to kick you off the couch and send you to Ateneo de Naga to take their Digital Arts and Computer Animation course for more than 2 years, will you take it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I say, go lang ng go.

If you're really into it.

I'd love to get back to learning myself, if only to experiment more- given that its funded.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Civilization V is just a whole lot better timesink.
"One more turn then I'll sleep."
"One more turn then I'll sleep."
.
.
.
"WTF, it's been two days already?"
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@hunt- why go to bicol for that?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@paper
Well, they're building their retirement home (which will be my inheritance in a few decades) in Cam Norte and it's only 2 hour's drive away. Also, the tuition's cheaper there. I can demand (heh, I love that word) that I get a high-end video card for my desktop (and a high-end laptop for field presentations) and hi-speed internet too.

@kuro
"Damn aggressive neighbors of Culturally Superior France, how dare all of you declare war against me! My Musketeers and artillery batteries will conquer you!"

310 turns later it's already Friday and I have conquered Eurasia. The Americas can savor their independence for all I care. <But then I'm building Aircraft Carriers>
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL! Well, if the fate of your gaming depends on it... How fast can the internet get in the provinces though?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
pretty much as fast as the metro connection goes.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

oh, really.

 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So everyone is still alive?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why of course, you singaporean chick you.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is that even an evasive technique or did he just messed up big time? His opponent's all wtf.
Looks like he played too much Tekken. That's sequence ends in either a handstand, into a helicopter kick, a roll to either side, or like what he did, a roll back. He's supposed to be back in a capoeira stance immediately, though :D.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
it would have been epic if after the rolling, the opponent fist was homing in for the jaw and ktfho. LOL

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i just knew Shae used to be a porn star.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Who is Shae?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top