- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
really now, HIMYM is finally ending! I never grew fond of that show...

ikr.
that's what I meant when I said that fetches 10x more here - the food price. Damn celebrity chefs and their ilk (sorry bb) drove the prices of premium food up.on the contrary, I think that's quite a lot, for 175 pesos. Isang Big Mac and float upgrade lang yan e.
It's only natural.is that a good thing?
Take a pic and share it to the world.I made my own lunch today- ang sad kasi wala akong ka share. effort for something na ikaw lang din ang kakain. -_- I chose to cook (as a living) for a reason. I like it when other people eat my food. -____________-



ayoko. I don't wanna be a "foodie blogger" after all. :/ Naiinis ako sa ganun, for some reason. "foodie" or whatever
you don't have to be. just post a pic of the food and that's it.
ahh Sykes.. worked there for 3 years. that's when and where i started here in MH, thanks to its open internet policy.anyway, just woke up and my head is still ringing parang hangover- from working 11 hours straight na maraming ginawa (damn Sykes had to order take out from our hotel at 2 am for some sandwich, salad and spaghetti na mabibili naman sa Wendy's! pinag overtime pa ako hanggang 2 am to prepare it, you shits).

oh good! now i can catch up.and I find out that Bakuman has ended.![]()
Same here. Really got annoyed with that VA/blogger dispute I dropped it.oh good! now i can catch up.