Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I dob't think so, I hudt thing they're doing it because they have the articstic licents.e.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I dob't think so, I hudt thing they're doing it because they have the articstic licents.e.
you're not known to be the typo type, unless you're.. when you posted this. bb...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
just to make it clear, I would be drunk while posting that- you can stop guessing what ever else I was doing thanks. :notsure
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
just to make it clear, I would be drunk while posting that- you can stop guessing what ever else I was doing thanks. :notsure
exactly what i meant. should it mean something else? :P

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

waaa! happy me! i found ding-dong sa bodega downstairs! yiihii!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ding dong dantes?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bleh, I tried eating fruits that were in my fridge for a week and they were all spoiled. :uguu I didn't know they'd spoil that fast :(
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
bleh, I tried eating fruits that were in my fridge for a week and they were all spoiled. :uguu I didn't know they'd spoil that fast :(
LOL reminds me of that scene from Friends With Benefits about the banana in the fridge.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
there was a scene like that? Friends with Benefits= the one with Justin Timberlake>?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yup, there was. they were arguing about the benefits of banana being stored in the fridge.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

dayum! she looks like baifern!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So what're you up to now, md?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
For some reason, I can't stand Morena Baccarin. I never liked her as that intergalactic escort girl in Firefly, nor that seductive con in Mentalist, or that Alien thingamajig in V.

Now I want to watch Homeland because it has Life's Damien Lewis on it (and a Claire Danes who doesn't look like that brat in Romeo+Juliet), and apparently she has a major role on it.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
So what're you up to now, md?
busy. and im very literal about it. i dont know if i should complain about what transpired for the past 2 days.

this senior of ours dumped his supposedly project on me, and everything that goes with it. im thinking, i should be happy, right? more chances for me getting noticed by the big wigs if i can nail this project. i know, i know. i SHOULD be happy. i SHOULD NOT complain. but i just got this feeling.

before we came in to the company, this senior applied for and was actually considered for promotion. but for some reason, he didn't make it. so now he feels like shit and plans to resign.

i mean, common! i one of the newest on the team, and he dumps it on me? i WANT to complain, but im also thinking the possibilities that it might also hurt my chances of getting a promotion if i refused the offer.

it just doesn't feel right. but i have this feeling that i have to play my cards right. and honestly, that's just not me. if this was just like at my old job, im not gonna take shit from anybody, not even my boss. but iba na talaga pag nasa abroad ka. you have to "play the game". so, there. busy

sigh.

For some reason, I can't stand Morena Baccarin. I never liked her as that intergalactic escort girl in Firefly, nor that seductive con in Mentalist, or that Alien thingamajig in V.

Now I want to watch Homeland because it has Life's Damien Lewis on it (and a Claire Danes who doesn't look like that brat in Romeo+Juliet), and apparently she has a major role on it.
you got a point there. funny, but i actually only enjoy watching her during comic cons and dragon cons.

and oh, Jewel Staite is SMOKIN'!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wow been trying to connect to the internet for 2 fucking hours and I succeed!!!! :allthe

Pordat: napagod ako. -_-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@MD
wow. sure is awesome to have a goal.

@bb
and how did you solve that problem?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wala, searched through different usernames and passwords hehe. remember we had a bootleg connection- and I have a list of usernames and passwords of subscribers ohohoho.

er... the network techs aren't gonna come across this post, trace the IP and hack my account right? :iik


So anyway, why are you up so early hunt?

Me, patulog na dapat ako, then I found out on facebook that an acquaintance of mine (High school mate, went drinking with just a year or so back), was shot, mortally wounded and died- like, a month ago- and I only found out because I saw a pic on FB "Justice for xx" and I'm like, what? Thought it was a joke, went to his FB page and read all the posts about him dead and stuff, searched on google to read any news about the incident. Tangna. He was 24 years old, shot for no reason, by young people who could afford a gun and car and drink in a non-too-shabby joint. I'm guessing, rich kids who were high. :/

What a life. or... what an end to life, I should say. Nainis ako because it was so nonsensical, just like that he was shot, there was nothing like mistaken identity and shit like that, no other motive but that they were not in control of their reason and they shot a person.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well, was up early because of a choice I have to make, which is option a: enroll at adnu and take digital arts and computer animation. But it's been 15 years since my hand's properly been used for art, and now I can't draw shit.

Option b is passing that fucking CCNA and getting a job. My parents will be retiring in two or three years and they want me out the doorstep looking out for myself.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@MD
wow. sure is awesome to have a goal.
we all do, right? i'm just more into long term ones.

wala, searched through different usernames and passwords hehe. remember we had a bootleg connection- and I have a list of usernames and passwords of subscribers ohohoho.

er... the network techs aren't gonna come across this post, trace the IP and hack my account right? :iik
that is old school, bb. really cool. :) reminds me of college, where we got hold of a local ISP's db of logins, it was dial-up back then. i think it was islacom and heritage ISPs from iloilo. islacom closed out of business 2 months later, and then heritage a month after that. suprisingly, i didn't feel guilty about the whole thing. :P

Well, was up early because of a choice I have to make, which is option a: enroll at adnu and take digital arts and computer animation. But it's been 15 years since my hand's properly been used for art, and now I can't draw shit.

Option b is passing that fucking CCNA and getting a job. My parents will be retiring in two or three years and they want me out the doorstep looking out for myself.
CCNA dude. that piece of paper is very valuable in the employment market.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
get a job and an apartment, and eat pancit canton and clean your own bathroom only when the tiles turn a different color :gar
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
get a job and an apartment, and eat pancit canton and clean your own bathroom only when the tiles turn a different color :gar
thanks for the idea, bb! im having pancit canton for dinner tonight! 6 packs! with 3 sliced boiled eggs! and century tuna flakes in oil as toppings! woohoo!

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

just had texas chicken for lunch. it sucks. don't buy it.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

weee! im home! pancit canton!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top