- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I dob't think so, I hudt thing they're doing it because they have the articstic licents.e.
you're not known to be the typo type, unless you're.. when you posted this. bb...I dob't think so, I hudt thing they're doing it because they have the articstic licents.e.

exactly what i meant. should it mean something else? :Pjust to make it clear, I would be drunk while posting that- you can stop guessing what ever else I was doing thanks.![]()
that's nuts.ding dong dantes?
I didn't know they'd spoil that fast 
LOL reminds me of that scene from Friends With Benefits about the banana in the fridge.bleh, I tried eating fruits that were in my fridge for a week and they were all spoiled.I didn't know they'd spoil that fast
![]()
busy. and im very literal about it. i dont know if i should complain about what transpired for the past 2 days.So what're you up to now, md?
you got a point there. funny, but i actually only enjoy watching her during comic cons and dragon cons.For some reason, I can't stand Morena Baccarin. I never liked her as that intergalactic escort girl in Firefly, nor that seductive con in Mentalist, or that Alien thingamajig in V.
Now I want to watch Homeland because it has Life's Damien Lewis on it (and a Claire Danes who doesn't look like that brat in Romeo+Juliet), and apparently she has a major role on it.


we all do, right? i'm just more into long term ones.@MD
wow. sure is awesome to have a goal.
that is old school, bb. really cool.wala, searched through different usernames and passwords hehe. remember we had a bootleg connection- and I have a list of usernames and passwords of subscribers ohohoho.
er... the network techs aren't gonna come across this post, trace the IP and hack my account right?![]()
reminds me of college, where we got hold of a local ISP's db of logins, it was dial-up back then. i think it was islacom and heritage ISPs from iloilo. islacom closed out of business 2 months later, and then heritage a month after that. suprisingly, i didn't feel guilty about the whole thing. :PCCNA dude. that piece of paper is very valuable in the employment market.Well, was up early because of a choice I have to make, which is option a: enroll at adnu and take digital arts and computer animation. But it's been 15 years since my hand's properly been used for art, and now I can't draw shit.
Option b is passing that fucking CCNA and getting a job. My parents will be retiring in two or three years and they want me out the doorstep looking out for myself.

thanks for the idea, bb! im having pancit canton for dinner tonight! 6 packs! with 3 sliced boiled eggs! and century tuna flakes in oil as toppings! woohoo!get a job and an apartment, and eat pancit canton and clean your own bathroom only when the tiles turn a different color![]()