Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
To summarize last week's news in our yellow media cheesily: Everyone's GAGA that JESSICA SANCHEZ didn't win the CORONA.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hahaha well I'm not Gaga over it.

America's chosen right this time, I believe.

And I did see that on the news, Corona on a wheelchair- a glimpse, while I was eating my dinner during my ten-minute dinner break at work. :/

I came from Subic yesterday, and my conclusion is: Sea lions in captivity are okay- since they only have intelligence of 9-year old humans and therefore don't give a fuck if they're put on a show and made to roll over and fetch. But dolphins are a sad case :(
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Why the fuck should America NOT choose an American? It was blatantly obvious the judges were pulling favorites, as the Americans have voted out Jessica and they brought her back...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sigh. Well if we all must look at history: and then fastforward, anybody can be American.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
first, lurve the new sig, bb. :)

im not following AI anymore, but i thought JS won that. too much vibrato in her voice though. that really spoils the soul in the song.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's not a new sig though. I used it years ago..

I'm just recycling old sigs right now because I still don't have PS. dammit! Can't I get PS anywhere around Makati??? Kelangan pa ba lumuwas ng Greenbelt para lang makabili????
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Wait, Greenbelt isn't in Makati? And you haven't tried that chain of malls near Ayala? I know I've seen one in a Datablitz there.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Greenhills pala, is what I meant.

I actually went to Datablitz here in Parksquare, and they also told me sa Greenhills lang daw ako makakabili. tama ba yun?? :scry
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
But PS6 is like $700 apiece

Otherwise you can just download it or try those seedy shops at Ayala MRT
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
30 fucking thousand. well, i never intended to get a ps6 anyway.

i was happy with cs2. and until lately i'd been using a portable version of cs4 for my laptop which worked really well. When I switched laptops it turned out the portable version was not yet compatible with 64bit. And I no longer had my cs2 installer (it went to my ex...) and there is my current dilemma.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hmmm let me check out here sa auh, baka me mas mura. ps6, was it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
thanks but... nah.

had a rough day.

my hair was cut so damn short by the effing stylist and I had a hard time dressing up where I would not look like a lesbian- and not look like a hooker- the girly look in between is really hard to achieve with hair half an inch long :gwah

and

The super super bosses of the hotel came and the super bosses and bosses were all riding on us minions and everyone was getting stressed out and if their asses were on the line, they wanted us to feel it ten times more.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
it might not look as bad as you think it does. im sure you look edgy. :)

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/1453-Pinoy-Thread

*sigh* miss 'em guys..

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

ano ba yan. sa kada version ng PHT na nababasa ko, feeling ko tumatanda na talaga ako. ako nlang ata yung natira from the first version. hay juice ko. LOL

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

inaantok na ako.. sige, matuog sa ko. 1 more day and it's weekend na! :celebrate
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wow I opened the page and I really said "wow"

I soooo miss the guys. :/

Anyway, it's 6 am and I'm tearing up because it's waaaaay past my bedtime, and I just finished an entire season of Californication.

Love that shit.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Was about to find out what page I debuted in but nostalgia on the internet isn't really me. Gotta go rattle some cages.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
wow I opened the page and I really said "wow"

I soooo miss the guys. :/

Anyway, it's 6 am and I'm tearing up because it's waaaaay past my bedtime, and I just finished an entire season of Californication.

Love that shit.
yeah.. anong version ka nag debut, bb? sana reunion tayo. i know sharingan_kakashi is still around.

heard of Californication, pero di pa ako naha-hype masyado para manood. is it that good?


Was about to find out what page I debuted in but nostalgia on the internet isn't really me. Gotta go rattle some cages.
in time, hunt. you'll feel the need rin to check out those pages :)
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah.. anong version ka nag debut, bb? sana reunion tayo. i know sharingan_kakashi is still around.
I forget- but geez, I joined in 2006, that's like, 6 years ago. Some people here have really become good friends of mine, you know? Even if we haven't seen each other. Here in the PHT and with the mods.

heard of Californication, pero di pa ako naha-hype masyado para manood. is it that good?
Because the show isn't the type where you'd "hype" about it. Relax lang sya kasi... California feel. hahaha.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I forget- but geez, I joined in 2006, that's like, 6 years ago. Some people here have really become good friends of mine, you know? Even if we haven't seen each other. Here in the PHT and with the mods.
same here. march 2006. lurked for a month, before posting my 1st on april. ang saya dati nun. kase pag medyo tahimik na, someone almost always picks up the convo. hehe :)

Because the show isn't the type where you'd "hype" about it. Relax lang sya kasi... California feel. hahaha.
lots of sex daw?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh sure. I would imagine- life in Hollywood where a lot of people would do anything to get their face on camera- and for the rich hedonistic mothafuckers like those that show up in "Call me Maybe" videos like this one...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top