Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
must be the water, md. better get that checked.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
maybe its not, kase bottled water kami dito. pero sige, ill switch brands, and see what happens after.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Oh Gawd. You can't play Diablo III offline?

Gaddamit. Now I've lost all interest in the game. I don't want to rely on an internet connection to play my single player game.

Good job, Blizzard. Good job.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh Gawd. You can't play Diablo III offline?

Gaddamit. Now I've lost all interest in the game. I don't want to rely on an internet connection to play my single player game.

Good job, Blizzard. Good job.
They did that in ALL their games kuro. /boycott 4evar
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Starcraft II had a single player mode at least where you could play the campaign with some workarounds.

This one, since everything is calculated server side, you can't do anything unless someone creates a rogue server.

/disappointed.

I would've bought it if I could play it without having to go online, too :(.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Just finished season 7's finale of HIMYM. would have posted who Barney's bride is, but I don't get internet points for that. Another year before the final season, I think.
FINALLY THAT'S ENDING! One less whiny man in the world (Ted) :confetti

tummy ache here, for like 2 days now. crappy feeling. i can't concentrate on work :(
:iik have that checked, I swear!!! It might get worse !

Starcraft II had a single player mode at least where you could play the campaign with some workarounds.

This one, since everything is calculated server side, you can't do anything unless someone creates a rogue server.

/disappointed.

I would've bought it if I could play it without having to go online, too :(.
http://www.dorkly.com/comic/38888/the-greatest-enemy-in-diablo-3 :cookiehand
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what's that supposed to be, hunt?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Guy preordered Diablo III and still waiting for it by mail.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Homeland is awesome. Im hooked. Same feeling when I started watching Alias. And Patinkin is there! I miss him on Crim minds.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

oh, babies! Inara's!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Getting bummed by the fact that most of the good ME3 players have gone on to Diablo 3 and left me stuck with the professional noobies.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
at least you get to be Lord over them.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Not really, they feel themselves the "Bronze Elites", able to take on anything on Bronze. But only in Bronze, which is the multiplayer's Easy difficulty.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
im sure your buddies will realize soon how sucky it is in diablo 3 and come back to me3.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
That includes paperboy, md...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
paksiw- brewing in the kitchen. leftover lechon.

I loooooove lechon. It's irreplaceable in my heart. I never thought highly of it but after living three years in Cebu, maaaaan. And it's amazing how, Cebuanos, even if there is Lechon available at every street corner, that they don't seem to get tired of it! They still crave for it and line up early on weekends to get the prime cuts. Di sila nagsasawa!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well at least they opted to fund the hospitals and pharmaceuticals.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
da who?

honestly, I'm not up to date with ANY KIND OF NEWS, except that Berserk Movie is released on Blueray today. :3
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
oh, Cebu. chicken skin, cripy fried, 5 pesos per pack. puso for 2 pesos. pungko2x. ngohiong. ginabot. and yes, humba.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top