- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
must be the water, md. better get that checked.
They did that in ALL their games kuro. /boycott 4evarOh Gawd. You can't play Diablo III offline?
Gaddamit. Now I've lost all interest in the game. I don't want to rely on an internet connection to play my single player game.
Good job, Blizzard. Good job.
.
FINALLY THAT'S ENDING! One less whiny man in the world (Ted)Just finished season 7's finale of HIMYM. would have posted who Barney's bride is, but I don't get internet points for that. Another year before the final season, I think.

tummy ache here, for like 2 days now. crappy feeling. i can't concentrate on work![]()
have that checked, I swear!!! It might get worse !http://www.dorkly.com/comic/38888/the-greatest-enemy-in-diablo-3Starcraft II had a single player mode at least where you could play the campaign with some workarounds.
This one, since everything is calculated server side, you can't do anything unless someone creates a rogue server.
/disappointed.
I would've bought it if I could play it without having to go online, too.
