Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
Let's beat the crap out of him for that! XD Unforgivable u.u
Let's beat the crap out of him for that! XD Unforgivable u.u
So basically, it's a rip off of the I win thread.yes they do bugzee. yes they do.
incidentally we always play a game whenever the end (of a thread) is nigh; to see who makes the last post before it gets closed.


The brazilians were doing it as well?Pinnoy is cheating! That's why you guys are in a highers version than brazilians >P!
Kidding^^ We used to do that too XD
I wanted to invite you guys to play a game: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65409
Game rules here: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
Ok, that's all XD

Heshe a loser. That's why.wtf Imp's the thread starter but I don't remember him mentioning this game anytime in our past thread at all.
Let's beat the crap out of him for that! XD Unforgivable u.u


) to the point this place has an average 2 posts a day (Facts are sacred, but only when you make them up) there really wasnt much point. And its evident as hunt showed, he busy
) and there you have it. =/2,500? BRING IT!
btw I gained 80% of my post count by being an exclusive poster in PHT's.

Every post helps~not much of a help here, unless i become an official bum. :$
Well I have been around for more than four years, hunt. And by around, I mean, I've been to a lot of threads.

Nonsense. The PHT (I'm beginning to like the sound of thatSo basically, it's a rip off of the I win thread.![]()
) has an has always been on a league of its own.
The brazilians were doing it as well?![]()
Well, see, let a senpai explain, ne?Yup XD But Agrias changed it. Now we gotta hit 2,500 like everyone else to change thread version XD

an official bum??? how do you do that??not much of a help here, unless i become an official bum. :$

I'm not pretending to be busy!I dont know if i did mention it or not, but since you all are pretty busy (excluding the goddess who only pretends to be busy) to the point this place has an average 2 posts a day (Facts are sacred, but only when you make them up) there really wasnt much point.
I'm not... pretending... at all
Thank you imp, for showing the facts of the matter which is that we only get so few posts a day, so we don't really need the 2500 mark. Dani-schwan and I agreed that some traditions should be kept for the spirit of things. This is one of the PHT's very few charms that keep it alive.@ Impy - why don't you start posting more in this thread then?

And I thought we were thread killersThank you imp, for showing the facts of the matter which is that we only get so few posts a day, so we don't really need the 2500 mark. Dani-schwan and I agreed that some traditions should be kept for the spirit of things. This is one of the PHT's very few charms that keep it alive.![]()




Don't worry, you're coolI wasn't complaining, baboysai, was just chatting^^
. Us third-worlders just tend to get defensive at times
.Is it exciting stuff? Are there problem-solving-like thingies in CCNA or is it all memorization?CCNA-related exercises and literature is murdering my brain. gotta let it cool off...


hang in there hunt. been dying to take ccna for a long time now.CCNA-related exercises and literature is murdering my brain. gotta let it cool off...

i think IP subnetting is. let's see how hunt sees it.Is it exciting stuff? Are there problem-solving-like thingies in CCNA or is it all memorization?
cisco certified network(ing) associate. right?CCNA?