Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Mikey Bustos? is that some stand-up or something?
check out canadian idol 2003. he's pretty good.

speaking of names, there's one I'll never forget from grade school.. A guy named Pepito Pumatong! :rofl I always crack up just remembering the name :XD
how 'bout tetilio tatuman? "tino ang dapat titihin." LOL
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

In Pacita where I once lived, there was this "Andaya Money Changer" once :D.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Baboysai is stalking me...! *goes into hiding*


I kid, Babs. <3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Are you implying that you would have done the stalking? o/

Tbf...I think i would rather have the goddess stalk me, 2&1/2 men style. :hurr
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No Imp, I'm implying that I would've done the stalking for somebody else.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Ah, you should be thankful I live in the far-flung capital... :amuse
Heh, she's all the way in Cebu!~
She's stalking me on facebook. XD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's not even stalking. That's called "checking out potential friends on Facebook" xD


...

I can't believe it. I feel like I've been baited by Queenofmuffins.

hint: I found you in less than 15 seconds. Then I realized I shouldn't have. /facepalm
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ACK WHEW! i just finished a super boring project of endless clicking and clicking and excel things! Man, that's why I can never do a stupid desk job!

now my ass hurts from atrophy :yelling
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I use a wooden chair whenever I devote quite alot of time in front of a PC.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

now why would you do that?

doesn't a wooden chair hurt more than anything for your *ss?

for the record, I don't have a proper working PC chair. I've always wanted one, but never thought of buying one. I use some plastic chair and I just sit on a pillow if I plan to stay long.

Most of the time I just lie down though, reading manga just scrolling the mouse. :smoke

oh and I really really am having a hard time with firefox now. It eats up so much RAM or something, methinks. It hangs up a lot after some 3-4 hours. That, and... I haven't reformatted in a million years. @_@
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Man.. that tsunami really did its job.. :(
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@bb
uh, cushioned seat for my fatless buttocks is bad. i tried alternatives, i only sink in o.o

@md
the jap tsunami that just happened? what about?
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's not even stalking. That's called "checking out potential friends on Facebook" xD
<hr noshade size="1">
...

I can't believe it. I feel like I've been baited by Queenofmuffins.

hint: I found you in less than 15 seconds. Then I realized I shouldn't have. /facepalm
Heheheheheheh. You fell into my trap! :3c

...

Okay so I didn't really have one. I wasn't even aware you could find me by facebooking 'Queenofmuffins'. :blink
I should probably change that but...meh... I'm lazy.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I would say "I dare you to find me" but since my existence itself is a clue, I'd not.

So did the people panic when the impending tidal ripple arrived in Bora?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

My sister was so scared. She was in her office building in Tokyo when the 7-minute earthquake was shaking... They gave away hard hats though, and advised the people to go home after it calmed down a bit.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Hell. And the useless media here were scaring the people that a tsunami might hit us hard.

I had to antagonize everyone in the house just to make them stop watching bullcrap on the internet after watching bullcrap on the TV, just so I can use my PC in peace again.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Is it me or has the last 7-8 years been really fucked up in terms of natural disasters. =/ Just off the top of my head i can think of, the 04 tsunami/earthquake, katrina, pakistan earthquakes, chinese earthquakes, the burma cyclone, Chile, Haiti, new zealand and now japan earthquakes. That must me at least 1million causalities in the past...8 years. Damn. :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

no it's not just you. It's like every month some disaster strikes somewhere in some country or other.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Yep, and the majority have been happening in asia. Stay safe :cheerbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top