Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I never understood why the Dwarves and the City Elves have American accents.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Good thing they weren't hillbilly. OH WAIT
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Yep...

FYI: Sucker Punch is shit coated with candy sprinkles, glitter, and sparklers. Prepare to be amazed at how bland the story is.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

FYI: Sucker Punch is shit coated with candy sprinkles, glitter, and sparklers. Prepare to be amazed at how bland the story is.
Aww, so no underage lesbian fornication? -snap-
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I don't even know what that is. :oh

I'm still awake! I was sleepy 4 hours ago but I kept working for this raket charity work and i feel like I should read my manga and it's 5 am i still haven't read any manga because i had to post in so many threads and places!

Kalurkey.

So now I really REALLY want to sleep but I'm torn because I wanna read my manga! what a dilemma! :onoz
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

What charity work requires you to work at 5AM?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Hohohohoh. Late night "charity work"....Im having dirty thoughts. :hurr

Where do i sign up to "volunteer"? :hurr
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

it's baboysai's birthday.

and on a completely different note, it's also my mother's birthday.

Happy birthday mum!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@BB- Hapy Birthday babs! It's the one of the days in a year where calories don't count!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

What charity work requires you to work at 5AM?
Hohohohoh. Late night "charity work"....Im having dirty thoughts. :hurr

Where do i sign up to "volunteer"? :hurr
I don't even know how one can have dirty thoughts with charity work. What kind of mind could you possibly have, imp?

It's charity work because it was commissioned by my father, and it's for a foundation. It's just not right to ask for payment when it's for a foundation, see.

@BB- Hapy Birthday babs! It's the one of the days in a year where calories don't count!
yeah... I was supposed to jog today (I binged last night. My brother's grad party!) to burn some stuff off, but since I woke up at noon (because I ended up reading manga after said charity work) I missed half the day already, and I still got some work to do :shakefist

haaaay. This is not right. :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

good to be back. just got back from manila. 3 days of job hunting, no good options yet.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i admire you for planning that out, MD. just grabbing your bags and going to manila, job hunt... @_@

i mean, you didn't even send emails and wait for an interview just to hit 2 birds with one trip, maybe?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

It's a pretty common practice amongst call-center peeps. You mostly have a list prepared beforehand.


Reading Manga on an Android is awesome :). Man, phones nowadays are much more powerful than my PC when I was in high school.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

earth day sucks. screw environmentalists. we're all gonna die because we uncovered the secrets of the atom.

and for anyone asking, yes i'm (still) high on anti-allergy medication, which means my head feels light and kinda spinny while i type this.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

My medication does not involve me feeling high, thankfully (just dries up the nasal passages), but allergies are just awful. This is only the second year since I've been diagnosed with it, and I can't wait until the middle of summer so it just disappears altogether.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ahoy mateys. i was suposed to say hapyr bithdya to hunte'rs muim... happy dbirthdya! i


first itme wiht gfin gilbeys... and some island likm,e it's a n ld trick but i'tms my firsty itme okay?? and it's nice. excpet because of earht oyuht naubasuan kami ng ice.??? sop mapait. ys a afte.r ....


i cnat like down down yet pbut i'm sleepppyhyyy >.mM<lksdfjoidfjfojds
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Happy bday to hunts mom and the obviously drunk goddess. :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hehe ki'm keeping awak.e because i'm waitign for sa clall ton tskype.. dead batterines. is not a thing nowsyadsy, thers hould be no dead batteries. so wer'e skypingn jutst jhpe he's online but nobidy's on line.. @)O:;/
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Who are you calling on skype? I didnt get that last part...:?bunny
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

MAYBE you should go inline.. i dont; care i want somebiody to tlakt to so id ont fall alsoeep or else. i'lll gert a riduculous hangoujver if i' sleep now. skyp i e may be nice, havne't tried it durnk>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top