Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
I am online on skype. But you dont have me on skype.
I am online on skype. But you dont have me on skype.



)



uhm, well, i did have a couple of final interviews with the respective employers (arabian). but even if i didn't, id still take those kind of job hunting trips. i always believe that going to such extent will considerably increase my chances of getting a job abroad.i admire you for planning that out, MD. just grabbing your bags and going to manila, job hunt... @_@
i mean, you didn't even send emails and wait for an interview just to hit 2 birds with one trip, maybe?

among call-center peeps based in MANILA. we don't have that kind of luxury here in the provinces, save cebu.It's a pretty common practice amongst call-center peeps. You mostly have a list prepared beforehand.

If my friends and alma mater weren't there, I'd never think of visiting it. 
Pine trees, on the other hand, do quite a lot of damage to a vehicle.



Haha, bet you're pretty safe! XDi feel for you Queen. good thing im over 200lbs with long beard and a hair cut like john regala.![]()



here's their vid clip of a song I like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfrz90nerMIt's Tagbilaran airport.
Dunno the new local bands these days. I'm a hermit.![]()
since... that time I'll probably be accepted after my job interview (which is a good reason to drink) or.. I hadn't been accepted (which is also a good reason to get wasted, I guess) 

oh yeah, sporting a pop culture badass haircut, yeah.. that's my security blanket there.. :PHaha, bet you're pretty safe! XD
man.. that way you said it, "I'm a white chick in Manila." LOL its nothing..My friend felt like it was her fault, but like I said to her- I'm a white chick in Manila. I was going to get robbed sooner or later.![]()
dunno b.. now that you mentioned it, i kinda miss the drinking tradition of the bisdaks!MD, when will you be in Cebu?![]()
will let you know, ayt? 

I never expected him to go online on FB because he just managed to learn email! 