- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
yeah, where are you from and what do you do?
yeah, where are you from and what do you do?



Also, as baboysai mentioned, I'm a cosplayer. minsan. Mas madalas photographer ako ng mga cosplayer friends ko, as I'm also into photography, amateur
I posted pictures of my group cosplays somewhere here if you're interested. ((Because the group pictures are all that's not very embarrassing to post
)) As you can see... I have a lot of hobbies, some should not be mentioned kasi mahaba na... all of that plus real life (family and fulltime job) I'm pretty much a busy person..who still finds time to read manga online and join some forums x)
errr.. :-......and I'm a programmer. Well, let's not discuss that, madugo, hehe.
as for me, im more into desktop support and network infrastructure now, and currently focusing on SCCM. dont have money yet for CCNA. *sigh* buti pa si hunt :S

Same here, my anime consumption has dropped over the years (yes hunt, even "that" kind of anime) in favor of police/medical procedurals and sitcoms.I spend more time watching crime/suspense series than anime...