Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, where are you from and what do you do?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

And what manga do you read?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Also, what anime do you watch?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

You guys are like the best na pinakamahusay.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

You're gonna miss out then... :derp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Happy Ishtar to everyone. Do not forget the fertility goddess (which should be somehow related to bb, seeing as she's a cook)! :D
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Cooks love to procreate?
 

miramira

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

~WAhhh....I thought walang nagreply yun pala di ko lang pala napansin, walang alerts :O Sorry, hunter71485, kuroihikari, mangadictus, baboysai, imperium, the paper chef. Didn't mean to ignore the questions. D: Now, to answer em all.....

Top 5 favorite manga - //not really in order..haha
1. Fairy Tail
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
3. Toradora!
4. Saber Marionette J
5. Higurashi : When they cry

Top 5 favorite anime - //order kinda changes a lot...
1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Saber Marionette J
3. Toradora!
4. Detective Conan
5. Akazukin Chacha

Anime/Manga na pinapanood/binabasa ko pa - well, aside from top fives, halos wala na heee. I'm very outdated...halata...my most recent mangas being Toradora and Fairy Tail. Oh I also like FMA:Brotherhood. It's one of those I just recently discovered xD Most of the anime I like are from 1990s and 2000s, panahon ng Mojacko, Flame of Recca, Zenki, CCS, You're Under Arrest, etc...yung mga newer ones wala ako masyadong nasundan ^^; Contrary to popular belief I spend more time watching crime/suspense series than anime...but it's the animes that I like that I hold closer to my heart, so to speak :D

Where I'm from and what do I do.. - I'm from the Philippines. Manila, specifically.. and I'm a programmer. Well, let's not discuss that, madugo, hehe.

More about myself... - I'm a bookworm, I read a lot of books/ manga/ comics/ fanfics :) Also, as baboysai mentioned, I'm a cosplayer. minsan. Mas madalas photographer ako ng mga cosplayer friends ko, as I'm also into photography, amateur :D I posted pictures of my group cosplays somewhere here if you're interested. ((Because the group pictures are all that's not very embarrassing to post :p)) As you can see... I have a lot of hobbies, some should not be mentioned kasi mahaba na... all of that plus real life (family and fulltime job) I'm pretty much a busy person..who still finds time to read manga online and join some forums x)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

you're a programmer? now will you look at that. i'm a failed wannabe programmer, mangadictus is one, and some other people knows stuff.
 

miramira

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@mangadictus and @hunter71485:: I swear, madugo x.x in my opinion lang...i'm kinda new at it kasi. just switched from a different job a few months ago...nangangapa pa hanggang ngayon. hmmm marami siguro dito na from IT field din...hmm? just a thought, what if i have coworkers here. wooops D: xD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@mira-chan: that's cool. buti nga andito cla, para masaya. :) as for me, im more into desktop support and network infrastructure now, and currently focusing on SCCM. dont have money yet for CCNA. *sigh* buti pa si hunt :S
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

May manga pala yung toradora? I didn't know that... hmm..

and no alerts?? what's with your settings anyway?? :rant

Well, I didn't feel easter at all. I felt the holy week, since it greatly affected our customers, sales, and tips negatively. -_- the chef (in his very heretic fashion) said "Jesus is messing with your money! How could he do that?" lol.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I spend more time watching crime/suspense series than anime...
Same here, my anime consumption has dropped over the years (yes hunt, even "that" kind of anime) in favor of police/medical procedurals and sitcoms.


@BB- It's messing with the eating habits of people too... Restaurants close in anticipation of low sales, and customers decide to stay home in anticipation of the restaurants closing... It's a vicious cycle.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@md

still trying to cram up subnetting skills. damn i knew taking a week-long vacation would do me no good >.<

@l4pb
on the other hand, roadside food providers closed shop early because they ran out of food to serve. a true story (based on recent experiences)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's how it always is. So if I ever get my own place, I'm gonna stay open. The fact that I'm an Atheist helps a bit, and since I only really want a "hole in the wall" place, it'll work with just me holding the fort.

I just updated my blog bitches, git' r' dun!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

...

why not put the link in your sig so you automatically promote your blog whenever/wherever you post here?


dragon balls would be a great fictional item that needs to be real too.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top