Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@md

still trying to cram up subnetting skills. damn i knew taking a week-long vacation would do me no good >.<
kaya mo yan. i think its all about the formula and pattern. i aint good with numbers, pero i think i get the gist of it.

haiz, been depressed lately. i feel like im running out of time. i REALLY wanna try singapore. i got the money, i just dont have a local sponsor for a visit pass. i got rejected for the employment pass as well since my uni is not on singapore's 'preferred' list of unis. i feel like my professional clock is ticking na. crap! crap! crap! what to do! what to do!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i'm not good with formulae and patterns, all i'nm good at is psychiatric evaluations. which i probably should have made my career, except for the fact that i didn't.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i'm not good with formulae and patterns, all i'nm good at is psychiatric evaluations. which i probably should have made my career, except for the fact that i didn't.
i bet you're a good profiler, eh?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@hunt- It has to be something technology can create and I use posts because the chances of people clicking on a link from a post is higher than the chances of people clicking a signature. I should know... I never click signatures...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

something technology can create? but magic is indistinguishable from highly advanced technology... or something like that.

so, no arc reactors?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

just got a new digi cam. bye bye dslr, I never used it for shit. It was too big and clunky. I never wanted one anyway, it was just dumped on me by the one who bought it, for the same reason I dumped it. :p

MD, go with your guts, man.

re: anime,
My anime watching dropped drastically since I discovered the world of manga. I only watch anime when I know it doesn't have a manga, or if I'm totally fangirling for it,

or if I want a slice-of-life eye candy- ah, the HD Sakura petals falling, don't you just love those stuff?? and the HD hair dancing in the wind and panty shots.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

done with your shift then bb? surprising to actually catch you online.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I actually finish early since I open the kitchen now. my shift is 6-4:30 or something like that.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No anime for me lately, too, because I've been watching nothing but Super Sentai for the past 2 months. I've almost gone through every episode from 2004 to 2009 lol. Dekaranger to Magiranger to Boukenger to Gekiranger to Go-onger to Shinkenger. Talk about downgrade :rofl:.

I've caught up with a lot of manga though, because boring work + android phone = lots of chapters in one day. Enough manga that I've begun reading what I wouldn't touch with a 2-feet pole otherwise. Makes you more in touch with the fact that anime with drastically different stories from the manga (FMA, Negima, etc.) would just ruin your appreciation of the series.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i'm caught between me2 and mastering subnetting techniques. seems they don't go well together.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No anime for me lately, too, because I've been watching nothing but Super Sentai for the past 2 months. I've almost gone through every episode from 2004 to 2009 lol. Dekaranger to Magiranger to Boukenger to Gekiranger to Go-onger to Shinkenger. Talk about downgrade :rofl:.
woah. and you could stand all the "monsters of the week"??

I've caught up with a lot of manga though, because boring work + android phone = lots of chapters in one day. Enough manga that I've begun reading what I wouldn't touch with a 2-feet pole otherwise. Makes you more in touch with the fact that anime with drastically different stories from the manga (FMA, Negima, etc.) would just ruin your appreciation of the series.
which is precisely the reason I stopped watching anime of manga I read. I'm very careful about those anime. It all started when Naruto had the 2-year long fillers!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

woah. and you could stand all the "monsters of the week"??
Cute girls in skimpy skirts + mecha > monsters of the week :D.

which is precisely the reason I stopped watching anime of manga I read. I'm very careful about those anime. It all started when Naruto had the 2-year long fillers!
Yeah.

Naruto, Bleach, etc. was fine actually, until you realize the "2-year" part of "2-year long fillers" :). It's the manga that end up either suddenly (D-Gray Man, HSD Kenichi, etc.) or wrongly (Kekkaishi, Rurouni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, Flame of Recca) that get in your nerves, even if they didn't really suck. Oh, and of course, those with a completely different story.

Which is why I'm slightly disturbed that FT has gone the Naruto/Bleach/OP route.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@Hunt- Yep, but cold-fusion would be viable.

I read "i'm caught between me2 and mastering subnetting techniques." as "i'm caught between me2 and masturbating techniques." :derp Need to stop watching porn...

I just finished downloading ME2...Now to finish ME1. Hello motion sickness zzz.

@MD- Have you tried looking in Canada? I keep on hearing about people moving there since they're trying to get more people to live in all that surplus land...
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

NZ and AUS too have excellent and easy programs for immigration of professionals. You might want to take a shot.

@Paperboy - Is your 3d game motion sickness permanent? I've read that it's because your mind and body is just not in sync with one another, so it's like a poison, but when your mind and body get used to the conflicting sensations of 3d it gets better.

I had a tough time adjusting to Jade Empire after not playing 3d games in a long while, too, as it made me feel nauseous. Playing it sporadically made me lose the nausea after 3 1 hour sessions.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ME2 isn't 3D. Anyway, I only get motion sickness from FPS games, and Anchors Away (I puked on my friend that was sitting in front of me...)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

true 3d games haven't been invented yet, kuro. whatever way you put it you only see 2 dimensions.

@l4pb
me1 is a bit more motion blurry than me2. i suggest you remove the film grain when you play.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@hunt- It's the view it's self that fucks with me. It took me a year to finish my first run-throughs of both TES III and IV. :P

Come to think of it, an Arc Reactor should be in that list...hmhmhm...it makes cold fusion look like D-cell in comparison.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@monsters of the week
it's fun when you recognize this monster is this monster from another super sentai series.

@l4pb
i'm already designing my own mark v armor (the suitcase ver) in my spare time xD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I can't draw for shit... so I stick to tech specs. :lmao
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well the most important thing is to always install a visual cloaking device :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top