Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

series tied. f*ckin miller was a bust. if it came to OT, i doubt the mavs would've gotten this game.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nah, it's the next cheapest one with Froyo, the LG Optimus One.
I think I'm gonna go for it na rin. I've been told the risk is zero if you know how to flash.
how much? i heard huawei is worth 6k on the PH market.

I think I'm gonna go for it na rin. I've been told the risk is zero if you know how to flash.
that, and you know how to follow video instructions from youtube. :)

Nah. It's always either been DeOcampo's or Biscocho Haus. I'll look for an Angelina if ever I pass by Jaro again.
let me know when you're in town, we can grab some at SM City. :)

series tied. f*ckin miller was a bust. if it came to OT, i doubt the mavs would've gotten this game.
2-2 is good drama. *sigh* it would've been different had wade not lose that ball on that final play. :$
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

kyaahahaha Dirk! :maracas

Oh and I gained 3 kilos in the past month. >.> sigh... ayoko mag work out because all I wanna do after I get home is sleep. Even if I don't want to sleep my body wills it.

Kanina lumampas na naman ako sa stop ko sa jeep. yeah yeah, the usual. -_-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well bb you need a car. to stop that from happening. and if you fall asleep on the wheel, it's gonna be a traumatic experience so bad your body will make the necessary adjustments.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

how much? i heard huawei is worth 6k on the PH market.
The Huawei IDEOS is 8k in retailers. I do know someone who got it at 6k slightly used online. Impressive deal since it is comparible to the P500 after all.

On the P500 I bought mine at 13k. There were cheaper ones by Samsung and LG at the 10-12k range but they didn't go up to 2.2.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Oh and I gained 3 kilos in the past month. >.> sigh... ayoko mag work out because all I wanna do after I get home is sleep. Even if I don't want to sleep my body wills it.
im gaining as well. *sigh* konting tiis na lang, come september, ill be singapore bound na. cant wait!

well bb you need a car. to stop that from happening. and if you fall asleep on the wheel, it's gonna be a traumatic experience so bad your body will make the necessary adjustments.
that's brutally effective. i second this, bb.

The Huawei IDEOS is 8k in retailers. I do know someone who got it at 6k slightly used online. Impressive deal since it is comparible to the P500 after all.

On the P500 I bought mine at 13k. There were cheaper ones by Samsung and LG at the 10-12k range but they didn't go up to 2.2.
my boss just got an ideos yesterday for Smart Plan @ 500. small and slick. not friendly to my big fingers, tough.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

willpower lang to!!! kaya yan!! :shakefist

and yay, I can watch the game this monday since it's my day off :salsa

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

singapore bound, MD?

wow. well, I had a friend who left everything (he had nothing to lose, really) and went to the great unknown which is singapore. And now he's quite happy and well-fed and cashing in the simoleons.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

singapore bound, MD?

wow. well, I had a friend who left everything (he had nothing to lose, really) and went to the great unknown which is singapore. And now he's quite happy and well-fed and cashing in the simoleons.
my goal as well. im putting in all my savings to go there on a 30-day tourist visa, then mag job hunting within that period. i know i can land a job, it's just a matter of getting there. *praying hard*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

game 5 is ongoing xD

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

sunday forecast: gg heat :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

the time is NOWitzki. haha. get it? Nowitzki? :rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

it pains me to see that you TRIED to explain the pun.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

sometimes you have to. to make it sound sit-com-ish. :cookiehand
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

just found out a college kohai of mine enrolled in team sports PE, and it's volleyball. He doesn't know anything about it. Told him to go play DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. He google'd it and found saw big boobs. He's into loli (pedo-inclined bastard.) I suggested he watch that Lucky Star episode where the Hiiragi twins play volleyball. After a few minutes he swore not to use his face to catch the ball.

maybe i'll drop by tomorrow and see how swollen his face will be :)
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Kamusta sa lahat. Di ko inaasahan na may Filipino thread dito sa MH. :super
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ola!@!!!! I love it! we have a newbieeeeee!!!

gentlemen, you do the honors. :smoke
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

welcome to the thread! i would also like to warn you to ready your top 5 anime/manga list, how you stumbled upon mh, and a three-page essay on how you would make filipinos everywhere proud.
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

welcome to the thread! i would also like to warn you to ready your top 5 anime/manga list, how you stumbled upon mh, and a three-page essay on how you would make filipinos everywhere proud.
Thanks. Wha-- is that really necessary?

Hmm, don't have that very wide range of mangas I've read so its hard to choose a top 5. I'll just state series that I enjoy reading weekly:
  • One Piece
  • Sket Dance (though the Edited Manga still is 40 chapters behind)
  • Beelzebub
I just stick with WSJ series for now since I've dropped reading Fairy Tail last year.

I've been lurking here for a while for Weekly Tocs. Just decided to join because I of Edited Manga threads since I just got into the Edited Manga industry. :D

For now, I'll pass on the essay. :v
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Edited Manga industry huh... you uh... a translator of some sort? :maracas
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No, ofcourse not (I wish I am). I do editting, specifically TSing and Cleaning.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

it can't be an industry if you don't receive monetary compensation for your work.

@raDar you really took the essay a bit seriously? :))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top