- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
good luck, MD. and may your god bless you. ^^
Ako, I'm not sure if I'll go 6 months or 1 year where I'm working now...
Plus, the weather's kinda down, and it's taking me along with it. I'm down with the colds. >.<
Speaking of work, hunt, diba gradweyt ka na? are you... looking for work or something?
good luck, MD. and may your god bless you. ^^
Ako, I'm not sure if I'll go 6 months or 1 year where I'm working now...
Plus, the weather's kinda down, and it's taking me along with it. I'm down with the colds. >.<
Speaking of work, hunt, diba gradweyt ka na? are you... looking for work or something?
very deep words you got there, hunt. That clearly shows you've been thinking about your life for more than sixty days to come up with an analogy like that 




My first manga purchase!


ahihihi I forgot. You know, you have to had been ridiculed long enough for me to remember you 

