- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
And Park Shin Hye! -mangiggle-. And that second stringer from You're Beautiful
. Shippers who got disappointed finally got their dream match-up lol.
I really wish our local shows would do more stuff similar to this where good music sets the background. Or at least do what anime soundtrack does with up-and-coming artists. That would help our music industry.
So, I'm guessing a classical soundtrack? Isn't that going to be similar to Beethoven virus?hey kuro-tan. I have a new kdrama to watch. Title is Heartstrings. Guess what, it's about music majors in love. What could go wrong, eh?
And Park Shin Hye! -mangiggle-. And that second stringer from You're Beautiful
. Shippers who got disappointed finally got their dream match-up lol.I really wish our local shows would do more stuff similar to this where good music sets the background. Or at least do what anime soundtrack does with up-and-coming artists. That would help our music industry.
) So there's a lot of traditional Korean instruments involved like their flute, percussion and string instrument (which she's majoring in). I absolutely love the soundtrack since it sounds so new and fresh to me 
) 


. That sucks.