- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That or
. Both crude, yet efficient methods to get men to do what you want (with no question).
oral

well the world's gone to fuck me again. 3 hours after we arrived and fell asleep a burglar got through the hotel's meager defenses and ran off with php15,000 cash, my dad's wallet which contains his license and social security ID's and my mom's ATM cards. And my sis' pocket money too.you're traveling? that's new....

I guess it's time to have fun here. xD
well the world's gone to fuck me again. 3 hours after we arrived and fell asleep a burglar got through the hotel's meager defenses and ran off with php15,000 cash, my dad's wallet which contains his license and social security ID's and my mom's ATM cards. And my sis' pocket money too.
They spent the whole day bitching about it. (And I spent half of yesterday bitching about it too)

well hello and welcome.Err, hi. Pardon my boldness. Just wanted to say hi. I'm a bit curious if you have to use Filipino here. Since you guys aren't, I guess we don't really need to, right? Or do we really have to speak English? :O
OK, never mind. I wanted to look for something to do and someone to talk to. >.<

Nice to meet you. xDwell hello and welcome.
Thank you for answering those questions very extensively. As you will soon find out, I am a very kind onee-chan and will not harm you.
Now then, dearie, answer these questions for me:
1. How old are you?
2. Where do you live? (Heed that I am not asking for the exact address, as I do not plan to visit you... anytime soon)
3. Why do you wonder if we need to use Filipino? (frankly, I only use it for convenience. We all generally think in English, don't we?)
PS: I'm really happy that you made yourself here. Don't we just looooove newkama! We want a bigger family!!!![]()

I'll try to live with it. Hunter x Hunter has already made me gone mad already. @.@ I've become obsessed with it that I'm starting to try to memorize all those Nen and Cards stuff. >.< At least Detective Conan won't put me to much obsession if I ever get it. xD I'll finish it in 6 or 7 days.Oh, that Detective Conan is gonna be a looooonnnnnggg read.

Mom and dad had to go threaten to sue because of lax security (imagine the culprit getting caught in the CCTV, yet THERE WAS NO ONE MANNING THE CCTV STATION!) in order to grease their cogs and make them start turning. all we got was free dinner, then breakfast. and 5k. we got out of there yesterday.
MALAS.
Just when you decide to step out of the basement, dude, the world fucks you over and destroys all your hopes.
It's traumatized you forever.
Well, do you um, hope to find the culprit? Did the hotel at least pay you back or gave your room away for free? Including the buffet?
Oh wow. We live in the same massive area!2. You will know... soon... Well, here's a clue: Philippines! *ebil laaaaf* I just live somewhere in Visayas. xD
I know right? I loved the anime, and basically just wanted to know if Conan was ever going to become Shinichi again, and so I found out that the manga's not anywhere near it. I didn't touch the manga ever. I was just in it for the romance.Oh, that Detective Conan is gonna be a looooonnnnnggg read.

Oh so you're still in the Greed Island part? Hm, if that's the case, mind telling us why you decided to pick this manga up when the anime was aired a long time ago? Trust me, it's for survey purposes. It comes in handy in arguments with anti-HxH mods.I'll try to live with it. Hunter x Hunter has already made me gone mad already. @.@ I've become obsessed with it that I'm starting to try to memorize all those Nen and Cards stuff. >.< At least Detective Conan won't put me to much obsession if I ever get it. xD I'll finish it in 6 or 7 days.![]()

ZOMG! I didn't even know it had a live action! I'm assuming d-addicts?Hey, BB, seems the Paradise Kiss live action movie is out for download.
I wouldn't.In other news, I spotted a movie in the making titled "Strippers vs. Werewolves". WHO WOULDN'T WATCH THAT?
Reminds me of Robots vs. Wrestlers.In other news, I spotted a movie in the making titled "Strippers vs. Werewolves". WHO WOULDN'T WATCH THAT?
Asiatorrents for me. You may find it elsewhere since the series is kinda popular. Stellar cast with Keiko Kitagawa in the lead, so it's not some low budget B-flick.ZOMG! I didn't even know it had a live action! I'm assuming d-addicts?
hmm. I registered and there were no seeders for all the torrents. pfft.Asiatorrents for me. You may find it elsewhere since the series is kinda popular. Stellar cast with Keiko Kitagawa in the lead, so it's not some low budget B-flick.
I know. I was asking about the old anime. Surely our kiddo here has encountered the first one, aired in GMA?babs, the new hunter x hunter anime is currently airing. they're on the hunter exams arc.