Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Awww. May Allah fare thee well in thine travails in his lands.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So I was going to take out the garbage, when I was at the garage and just opened the gate when I realized "OMG I'M NAKED". So I closed the gate just before someone glanced his way in my direction.

True story.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Why would you even take out the garbage naked?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I was asking myself the same thing.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Nice story.

Here, our employer (Qatar Petroleum) rented an entire village for employers, and girls cannot cross the boys' street. @_@
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol shariah laws

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

wth Otters 11 gets novelized? a manga within a manga gets a treatment? wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Really? Well it really does sound interesting, even inside Bakuman-verse.

I should have brought my jogging shoes. We have nothing to do here until the event. And we're paid for it. Awesome. >.>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
now you can buy your jogging shoes! and awesome pics too! is there a sniper somewhere who'd shoot down any woman who dares cross to the men's camp?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hey, bb. Is Syria's backing out of the games gonna be a problem for you guys?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I dunno. I wanna buy a laptop but that would take half of my month's pay. Goodbye wedding plans, maybe. -_-

there's security hanging around the womens' houses. They even bring us our food to our doors, while the men need to line up for rations. They don't want us out of the house a lot. :/

I didn't know Syria was backing out. Really. There are still a lot of things the management needs to fix, and the executives are still scrambling for details. So the ones below (like me) are not informed of anything yet. We're just here waiting for instruction, and it's the fifth day already. We're paid to eat and sleep. Maybe they're fattening us for something else? lol.

---------- Post added November 17, 2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 16, 2011 at 02:19 AM ----------

Jesus. I didn't even cross the guys' street. I was house-hopping to one of the womens' houses, which is RIGHT NEXT DOOR. Sure it was my fault for coming out in broad daylight in shorts. Security approached me to go back and change. :scry I've never been so humiliated! :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
did they use the line "shariah laws exist to protect you, now go back to your lodgings woman, and make me a Qatayef!"
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Um, no. -_-

I definitely don't wanna stay here for long. Only for these two months for the contract. I can't live like this. My legs need exposure. :/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
just read tron: legacy manga and i was all WTF OLIVIA WILDE GOT DRAWN BOOBS!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If something envisioned (from conception) to be an anime/manga, they should just keep clear of it... The same goes for anime/manga that's never been envisioned (from conception) to become "westernized". It just ruins the franchise...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dude, they're milking it /obligatory ;). you can't hold it against them.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can hold my cock against them, let's see how they like that...

---------- Post added November 25, 2011 at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was November 24, 2011 at 06:27 PM ----------

Hunt, how's the new Gundam?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
sucks. i'm not even taking interest anymore, after what they've done to botch the trailblazer movie.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Finally, no WSJ week is over.

Anime has suddenly become a sort of chore to me. I've been basically going back to older series and can't get myself to watch a new one. I've watched and re-watched more Super Sentai series from start to finish the past year than anime.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

sucks. i'm not even taking interest anymore, after what they've done to botch the trailblazer movie.
You lost interest in the whole franchise because of that half-assed ending to Trailblazer? And SEED Destiny did not accomplish that for you? :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You lost interest in the whole franchise because of that half-assed ending to Trailblazer? And SEED Destiny did not accomplish that for you? :D
Dude, I should've rephrased that. Gundam AGE is basically Trailblazer, with the UE (unidentified enemy) standing in for the ELS, and the kid protagonist's mobile suit evolves.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Dude, I should've rephrased that. Gundam AGE is basically Trailblazer, with the UE (unidentified enemy) standing in for the ELS, and the kid protagonist's mobile suit evolves.
AHh, okay, I never thought of it that way.

So unlike SEED and WING where the suits basically don't change unless they're fixed, with the pilot's skills only being an added factor, they're like 00 where the suit's power is basically mostly coming from the pilot? Like how Exia is basically just a giant amplifier for Setsuna?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top