- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Awww. May Allah fare thee well in thine travails in his lands.
I've never been so humiliated! 
. you can't hold it against them.
You lost interest in the whole franchise because of that half-assed ending to Trailblazer? And SEED Destiny did not accomplish that for you?sucks. i'm not even taking interest anymore, after what they've done to botch the trailblazer movie.

Dude, I should've rephrased that. Gundam AGE is basically Trailblazer, with the UE (unidentified enemy) standing in for the ELS, and the kid protagonist's mobile suit evolves.You lost interest in the whole franchise because of that half-assed ending to Trailblazer? And SEED Destiny did not accomplish that for you?![]()
AHh, okay, I never thought of it that way.Dude, I should've rephrased that. Gundam AGE is basically Trailblazer, with the UE (unidentified enemy) standing in for the ELS, and the kid protagonist's mobile suit evolves.