- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well I did enjoy the live action movies because I was a fangirl. But if you'd give it a try, the manga is the best medium of course.Lol bakit ka daw matamlay after ka pina galitan lol
Nana yes my gf is obsessed with that... Heard may live action series, and movies din yun.?
As a fact, 2go was my very first choice. But because of poor telephone service and etiquette, plus pinaliguy-liguy nila ako, and bobo ang information sa website nila (mali-mali yung telephone numbers) and bobo yung mga tumatanggap nung phone calls (hindi alam yung rates, pinapa hold ako for 6 minutes and dropping calls), I decided... Fuck them and their rich arses who have weekends in Paris!should've gone with 2go by aboitiz. good reputation for visayas-luzon-visayas.
(They were frequent customers in our restaurant, eating a 500PHP plate of sliced fruits for breakfast in their branded pantulog and bed hair, discussing Paris as plans for the weekend).
). And so I felt so underdressed and robbed of the very little information that could not have helped me either way because I still had no other clothes.


)