- Joined
- Aug 23, 2007
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 67
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Negima no.. Girly stuff lol ouran I suppose was., the others are sort of harem porn Ish even haha. Really,
Well I did manage to salvage my curry but with high costs lol to much milk and coconut milk plus sugar and water hahanoh well.
Shounen I suppose so., although I started off with anime first like I would think most of us here Zenki, bt x, dragon ball, yu yu hakusho through local networks it wasn't only till college and some friends and my now gf whos into manga and not anime got me into them
Well I did manage to salvage my curry but with high costs lol to much milk and coconut milk plus sugar and water hahanoh well.
Shounen I suppose so., although I started off with anime first like I would think most of us here Zenki, bt x, dragon ball, yu yu hakusho through local networks it wasn't only till college and some friends and my now gf whos into manga and not anime got me into them
.
.








