Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
make that 3 weeks. balik na sila next week, it's the final arc (that can last as long as ten freaking years). check the spoilers discussion for the repeat & reboot info.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:gwah dafuq? I was not informed! :teehee
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
a reboot? quite interesting how that will play out.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey guys. how's weekend?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Annoying... This sem is sucking me dry of my wits and life.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's been a long time since I did multiquotes in this thread!!! :turtle

hey hey hey..! so, what're we talking here?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

*thought of bb wearing abaya back in Qatar*
um... i did buy a traditional long gown but it's not black- they don't call it abaya...

But that's really how I buy souvenirs when I travel- it's the traditional clothes!

Aww. Ted's the one I can relate to the most. Mostly because he's the me I would be if I chose to rub myself down everyone else's faces. :D.

Those assertive seminars I attended back in my corporate ladder years tell me to assert myself. They seem to miss the point that I choose not to assert myself a lot because I don't want to end up like a less handsome version of Ted.
Yes do not rub yourself in other people's faces if you're Ted-like.

meanwhile, Two and a half men... I'm still watching it :nuts

good mornin' guys.

brrrr cold.

*looks at the weather gadget*

12 freakin' celsius.

*goes to the kitchen and cooks some fried rice and fries the paksiw na mackerel left over from last night*
San ka na ba MD? merry christmas :cookiehand

hey guys. how's weekend?
Well. I transferred to my new apartment and I'm quite happy about it... I settled things with the Landlady. She's not such a bitch afterall. Maybe she just had a bad day. And...

I got ginternet already... except that my stuff from Cebu haven't arrived yet! It's been over a week! :yelling
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Annoying... This sem is sucking me dry of my wits and life.
well, "dry" is how i'd describe my weekends here.

It's been a long time since I did multiquotes in this thread!!! :turtle

um... i did buy a traditional long gown but it's not black- they don't call it abaya...

But that's really how I buy souvenirs when I travel- it's the traditional clothes!

San ka na ba MD? merry christmas :cookiehand
i want too! quite apprehensive in buying a kandhura, matches my beard. ;)
every now and then, i get compliments about my beard, all of them saying "muslim, sadiq?" LOL
im here in abu dhabi, my dear. the one on my avatar is my employer. :)

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

and oh, merry xmas and happy new year, bb! :)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Working weekend as usual.

I'm crossing my fingers that a deal my friend went into pushes through for March. It's a huge project that involves a lot of greater-than-high school Math stuff that he basically said I can play around with no matter how I want as long as its efficient. The money's good, but what's more important it gets me the opportunity to play with programming and Math at the same time.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well, I'm thinking bagay naman sayo ang bearded look jan. ^^

kuro-tan, you seem to be more excited about Math than... a certain answer to "dryness" *cough* *cough* I just got that impression. Don't kill me, I have thunder powers. *runs away*



speedtests naman tayo! :nuts
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I didn't get it :(. And I tried really hard, heh

Awesome speeds you have there. Mine is crappy :D.

 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


It's like PLDT's trolling me. I finally get close to the speed that I'm paying for, right when I decide to quit MMORPGS...:-_-
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Working weekend as usual.

I'm crossing my fingers that a deal my friend went into pushes through for March. It's a huge project that involves a lot of greater-than-high school Math stuff that he basically said I can play around with no matter how I want as long as its efficient. The money's good, but what's more important it gets me the opportunity to play with programming and Math at the same time.
i think anything that catches your "interests" is good for you. :)



---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

my friend over here though, thinks that i got loser speeds:



ang yabang.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol, I tried it again, and got much better i.e. 6 times dl speed) but still crappy results.

The wonders of a cable connection.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines




It's like PLDT's trolling me. I finally get close to the speed that I'm paying for, right when I decide to quit MMORPGS...:-_-
is it ok to ask how much you're paying for it?

I uh.. got to be a lucky globe customer when the installers decided to cancel my glob* subscription and got them to connect me anyway for a one-time payment -________________-
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MD- /jizzinpants

@BB- It's used to be the package after the "xcel 3000" plan, but they phased it out, so i'm not sure what they call it now... we still play 3k+ though.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

is it ok to ask how much you're paying for it?
AED 299 monthly for the E-Life package of Etisalat. basically, guaranteed 8mbps.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

@MD- /jizzinpants
lol. orgasmic, huh? actually, dont be. its common over here. and i share this with 5 other people, who either are streamwhores or torrenthogs. if im the sole user, i usually get around 35-40mbps on an average.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
/nowimpotent

FUUUUUCCKKKKK! I'd kill for 100mbps!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i have nothing else to say.:oh

I don't play games anyway so... meh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top