Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Honestly, I firmly believe that the Japanese should stay the fuck away from western comic books, and vice versa. Theres a reason to why the character designs and plots are very different. Wolverine is supposed to be a manly man, not a preening pretty boy, and goku is sure as hell not supposed to be a punkass cracker.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You forgot Ali Al-Saachez donning Tony Stark's armor and starring in that eponymous anime that tramples the genius of the first movie.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I bet that spider man was a hoax. Just like Ultimo was- no wait...

what are you guys currently reading now? I'm rereading Ranma, and wow it's really funny even the second time around. I was reading it in the departure area at the airport and I was trying to contain my laughs so as not to disturb my seatmates. Mas mahirap pag ganun, I realized :rofl Ranma is really one of the good shounen reads out there.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Detective Conan. Picked it up once again when I saw Bourbon's identity was given another clue.
Rosario to Vampire II. Because it's a monthly action/ecchi replacement for To-Love-Ru, which I dropped.
Gantz. Waiting for the big middle finger ending.
Hajime No Ippo. Seriously, Ippo should be replaced by Itagaki. Kid's got everything.
SJ Big Three. Just because.
Hunter x Hunter. At least Togashi's gonna finish it without year-long breaks now.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well I don't think I'll ever pick Conan up again. As long as I know he'll turn to Shinichi again and he'll end up with Ran I'm satisfied.

Rosario + Vampire: I loved the first series. But the second got too harem-y for me and kinda felt like all the serious coolness of the first season died and got replaced with ecchi so... I dropped it.

I wonder when it should be the "Big Four", when HxH shall join the ranks :hip
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Btw, I found an apartment today... and I'm still trying to negotiate with the owner. For what, I don't know. The rent is okay and everything, but like... I feel she is very rude and unprofessional- like I don't wanna talk to her. But I have to, because we need to discuss the details and sh*t.

What is up with landladies anyway? :yelling

Kupal nya. Kaso takte, nasa makati ave kasi, 2 BR for 15K? oh come on. Nagpapahabol si pota.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
it's either she had a very bad day or having her menopause.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
weekend reports, everyone?

Two and a half men: marathon: win.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kaka galing ko lang ng pre-release ng Dark Ascension sa Eton, kahapon....fuuuuuuu. Sa dami ng tao, parang di naka on yong a/c, ang init. loooool

Chuck Lorre can eat shit, everyone knows that the only reason to why two and a half men was a success, was because of Charlie Sheen...since he didn't have to act AT ALL. :lmao
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
weekend report? himym returns at feb 6. meanwhile Top Gear returns TOMORROW. This time they went to China.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I never really warmed up to HIMYM... My annoyance with Ted offsets anything else that could have redeemed the show.

I was looking for apartment stuff today. I was hoping I could find a fridge under 5k, and a bed for 2.5... ANG MAMAHAL NILA :scry

divi kaya no? kaso would they deliver stuff if I buy there? :crying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
where in divi? that's like looking for an honest man in a den of thieves. anyway, only fridge you'd get under 5k is a cooler, and for a bed... depends on the size. you can check uratex's factory, they do deliver for an additional fee, plus it's close(ish) to the santolan lrt2 terminal.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
maybe i should just get that USB powered fridge from CDRking then :teehee
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey hey hey..! so, what're we talking here?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

*thought of bb wearing abaya back in Qatar*
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I never really warmed up to HIMYM... My annoyance with Ted offsets anything else that could have redeemed the show.
Aww. Ted's the one I can relate to the most. Mostly because he's the me I would be if I chose to rub myself down everyone else's faces. :D.

Those assertive seminars I attended back in my corporate ladder years tell me to assert myself. They seem to miss the point that I choose not to assert myself a lot because I don't want to end up like a less handsome version of Ted.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
good mornin' guys.

brrrr cold.

*looks at the weather gadget*

12 freakin' celsius.

*goes to the kitchen and cooks some fried rice and fries the paksiw na mackerel left over from last night*
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man, I'd give almost anything to have that kind of weather here... I miss the cold...

btw, does anyone know what the fuck happened to Bleach? 2 linggo ng wala ah?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top