Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Negima no.. Girly stuff lol ouran I suppose was., the others are sort of harem porn Ish even haha. Really,
Well I did manage to salvage my curry but with high costs lol to much milk and coconut milk plus sugar and water hahanoh well.

Shounen I suppose so., although I started off with anime first like I would think most of us here Zenki, bt x, dragon ball, yu yu hakusho through local networks it wasn't only till college and some friends and my now gf whos into manga and not anime got me into them
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I was about to post a combo breaker here but I forgot what it is. Dammit.

Top Gear oughta be interesting. And there's HIMYM on Tuesday too.

Can't wait for that K-On movie to have its movie released in Blu Ray though.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Negima no.. Girly stuff lol ouran I suppose was., the others are sort of harem porn Ish even haha. Really,
Well I did manage to salvage my curry but with high costs lol to much milk and coconut milk plus sugar and water hahanoh well.

Shounen I suppose so., although I started off with anime first like I would think most of us here Zenki, bt x, dragon ball, yu yu hakusho through local networks it wasn't only till college and some friends and my now gf whos into manga and not anime got me into them
Zenki and BT'X? Wow, you're almost as old as I am :).

I was about to post a combo breaker here but I forgot what it is. Dammit.

Top Gear oughta be interesting. And there's HIMYM on Tuesday too.

Can't wait for that K-On movie to have its movie released in Blu Ray though.
You like the new HIMYM season? Barney has changed, but I like how they're going into real adult stuff this season. Nice change of pace honestly, but I didn't think the fandom would like it.

Oh, and like what one member from a Toku board I'm in said when the movie numbers were out and Kamen Rider MEGAMAX beat K-On!: "F**k that moesh`t!"
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
So... in the end, it's really about the manga and not the clothes :D.

Well, at least you're not the typical female.
now hold on thar... I'm also losing sleep over my shoes!!!! :scry

On different note just finished cooking my first curry. Gawd such an epic fail to salty and spicy I had to add a litre of water and milk on top of coconut milk haha

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

@baboysai master!? Slave driver atleast my gr I think refer to her mangas as babies lol haha
Heh, baboysai and Paperchef are both chefs/semi-chefs. Or at least in the field. They can help you.
lol, being in the field, I don't really know when I can be called a chef. ahihi. Although, in hotels, they call you that often and it just sounds so good :p

Yeah I don't really post much but do read a lot mostly on naruto and hunter x, haha guess im technically a noob then :P my manga choices are kind of random, used to read vampire knight, fma, ouran host, my balls, gantz, change 123, love hina haha lol
Negima no.. Girly stuff lol ouran I suppose was., the others are sort of harem porn Ish even haha.
Nonsense! Didn't I just post about people calling each other noobs? If noobs existed, then anime experts exist too? Doesn't that just sound... corny? :shakefist

Well. You seem to have had a wide range of reads, ordo.

Funny, I was just reading Vampire Knight tropes and wondered if any guy ever read this manga? And there you have it, you. hehe.

you dropped Gantz?

Really,
Well I did manage to salvage my curry but with high costs lol to much milk and coconut milk plus sugar and water hahanoh well.
Sounds like soup to me...?

Can't wait for that K-On movie to have its movie released in Blu Ray though.
What's with this K-on thing anyway? I watched two episodes and I was like... what?

and don't get me wrong, I watched and LOOOOVED Lucky Star. :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey hey hey!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
is anybody still awake at this ungodly hour? I'm like gonna be a part of the workforce tomorrow.
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Vampire knight, well that was bec my flat mate in makati before used to watch the anime., and Ive always been into vampires., well uhm, Anne rice's atleast I followed the lestat saga and Mayfair witches. Anyways, but no I find the story boring and slow now so I dot read it anymore. Gantz still do actually, if I remember it still runs lol

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Himym- stopped at season 4 I think. When I left the Phil. so who is it anyways, Stella? Reed from scrubs?
Last anime I had seen was Eden of the east. Btw impt question does anyone know if the last movie of makoto shinkai is available for download anywhere? Children who lost voices sumthin the title is??...

Interesting k-pop movie just watched the other day speedy scandal on YouTube lol bout the guy in
My sassy girl who out of the blue found out he's got a daughter and a 5 yr old grandson and hea like 34 lol hahaha
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Kuro-tan here seems to be the k/jdrama authority of the thread :tem

I'm watching the Vampire Knight anime now, as trying to read from the manga seems to be so tedious, but I'd been following it for quite a while now (since its first year) and to this day I do not understand it LOL. I've never really had the time to reread it in the hopes of understanding it, like I always planned on doing. The manga's just so disjointed, or maybe it's the art, or that the storyline gets really lost in translation. But the anime seems to be easier to understand so I'm going for that rather than rereading.

Eden of the East, now I enjoyed that anime. Great shoujo work.

Speedy scandal seems to be a good recommendation. I'll suggest that to my housemate and friends after I've watched it for myself and I'm sure they'll gobble it up easily.

When you left the Philippines? so, where are you now? and what kind of work do you do, if it's legal to state, hehe.
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nurse haha in England. Just snowed last night.
Yeah same sentiments over vampire knight, I like the art though. But yeah u just get lost in it and not in a good way lol

Series that I really enjoyed durarara and honey and clover just felt sad finishing em haha
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well I've read so many positive reviews about Durarara that I'm going to watch that next, after this Vampire Knight catching up thing is done.

Tangna bat gising pa ako??? may trabaho na ako bukas :shakefist

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

It's your fault, ordo. I watched the first thirty minutes of Speedy Scandal :hurr
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Surely u should be asleep now. Anyways, drop vampire knight until its finished sa anime I would say lol duarara is pretty cool. And If u enjoy that would highly recommend honey and clover I would put them in the same class Ish.
Speedy scandal haha I like how koreans act and hit each other on screen looks very natural to me., and their plots blow me away sometimes
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MD- I tried LoL... Sadly, WoW's ruined alll other online games for me.

@MJ- Still just a student... I haven't even started looking for a job yet :lmao
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You like the new HIMYM season? Barney has changed, but I like how they're going into real adult stuff this season. Nice change of pace honestly, but I didn't think the fandom would like it.

Oh, and like what one member from a Toku board I'm in said when the movie numbers were out and Kamen Rider MEGAMAX beat K-On!: "F**k that moesh`t!"
I don't care if the rest of the fandom doesn't like Barney's growth, I like it. He's taking parenthood seriously now, and will do anything to have kids with the woman he loves most. Cue plot twist!

btw, those two movies raked in billions of yen. wtf.

What's with this K-on thing anyway? I watched two episodes and I was like... what?

and don't get me wrong, I watched and LOOOOVED Lucky Star. :oh
At first I was like that too, no one can beat Kona-chan's otaku-ness. Until the promised movie never came, and I started searching for a replacement. Truthfully though, my cousin recommended it to me.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Surely u should be asleep now. Anyways, drop vampire knight until its finished sa anime I would say lol duarara is pretty cool. And If u enjoy that would highly recommend honey and clover I would put them in the same class Ish.
Speedy scandal haha I like how koreans act and hit each other on screen looks very natural to me., and their plots blow me away sometimes
Well I've watched and read Honey and Clover. and dozens other slice-of-life-ish shoujo and josei (and seinen...) okay, and shounen (Clannad, anyone?)

My favorite, as it never fails me, is NANA. You should watch/read it, I think you'll appreciate it. For live action manga adaptation, I would say Nodame Cantabile. Ueno Juri, you so hot :nuts

@MD- I tried LoL... Sadly, WoW's ruined alll other online games for me.
how so? coz everything else just pales in comparison? even StarCraft II and Diablo III?

Well I'm not up to date with TG, but I never thought they'd revive Stig after the big reveal.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
how so? coz everything else just pales in comparison? even StarCraft II and Diablo III?
Because WoW sucks your wallet for $15 a month. Or was it $20?

And yeah, they did move on after sacked Stig, though they kept a civil relationship with the man.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
putang inaaaaaaaaa!

Grabe yung freight service na yan o! Sabi they will deliver tonight tapos hanggang ngayon wala pa ding dumadating!!!!! It's been over a week!

Sana man lang honest sila sa mga customers nila- "mam nadelay kasi trapik" "mam nadelay kasi bobo yung driver" KESA NAMAN MAGPAASA SILA! Hindi ako umalis ng bahay to wait for it- dapat nga pumunta na ako ng mall para bumili ng damit, but no, I stayed in the house to anticipate MY GODDAMN DELIVERY! :yelling

:scry

:scry

:scry

At ikaw LBC! Tangna mo din! Bat ka nagpromise na ireredeliver mo yung package ko tapos di naman pala ginawa? putakte higit isang linggo na din yun! Tapos pag followup ko naka pending lang pala sya kasi walang utos na binigay AMPOTA!

:scry

:scry

:scry

At ikaw Tatay! Bat ako pinapagalitan mo sa mga kasalanan ng mga "serbisyong" ito? E di ko naman kasalanan to?? Tapos nagtatanong ka pa bakit matamlay ako e natural pinagalitan mo ako para sa kabobohan ng ibang tao!

:scry

:scry

That's all folks. :cookiehand
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Babs- D3 isn't out yet, and yes, all the other games just pale in comparison. Nothing compares to a game that you've lived and breathed for 3 years, and have broken down to a science.

@Hunt- $15/mo
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol bakit ka daw matamlay after ka pina galitan lol

Nana yes my gf is obsessed with that... Heard may live action series, and movies din yun.?

D3? Diablo? Yeah one of the games I got addicted with. I think thats where it all started dati my addiction then moved on to Starcraft, Warcraft then the online RPGs good thing managed to turn around lol and read fiction books instead
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@MD- I tried LoL... Sadly, WoW's ruined alll other online games for me.
im enjoying it. cant believe id sacrifice my precious sleep for this shit. LOL

putang inaaaaaaaaa!

Grabe yung freight service na yan o! Sabi they will deliver tonight tapos hanggang ngayon wala pa ding dumadating!!!!! It's been over a week!

Sana man lang honest sila sa mga customers nila- "mam nadelay kasi trapik" "mam nadelay kasi bobo yung driver" KESA NAMAN MAGPAASA SILA! Hindi ako umalis ng bahay to wait for it- dapat nga pumunta na ako ng mall para bumili ng damit, but no, I stayed in the house to anticipate MY GODDAMN DELIVERY! :yelling

:scry

:scry

:scry

At ikaw LBC! Tangna mo din! Bat ka nagpromise na ireredeliver mo yung package ko tapos di naman pala ginawa? putakte higit isang linggo na din yun! Tapos pag followup ko naka pending lang pala sya kasi walang utos na binigay AMPOTA!

:scry

:scry

:scry

At ikaw Tatay! Bat ako pinapagalitan mo sa mga kasalanan ng mga "serbisyong" ito? E di ko naman kasalanan to?? Tapos nagtatanong ka pa bakit matamlay ako e natural pinagalitan mo ako para sa kabobohan ng ibang tao!

:scry

:scry

That's all folks. :cookiehand
should've gone with 2go by aboitiz. good reputation for visayas-luzon-visayas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top