- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
you'd get that wish granted, seeing as it's the huge final arc for bleach.

Yes she is. Posts made by the writers of DA2 can't even begin to describe how "nom her head" is. And they really wrote the part of her seeing the mugging outside her hovel "as cute as they can do". Well it was so cute they got retarded.Merrill wasn't supposed to be "moe" to begin with. She's just sheltered...
how you caught that I'd never know. It was one of those double puns I learned but never had the opportunity to use.dangit?
![]()
![]()


(although technically, "gravy" is the juices and fats from roasting and browning, but whatevs)
), all you need is the flour because there is already fat (so no more butter), and maybe adjust the consistency to your liking.
i didn't see any harm in trying. im sure you're not the only with the same sentiment during that time.What has been seen cannot be unseen. I'm sure my request "can you please put your head under a truck's wheel and let it be crushed? please?" wouldn't be heeded if I had voiced it :/

you're a woman. beside that, I'm a homophobe.Hunt, I live in the red light district. I have seen drags' panties up their asses.![]()
is that by choice? just curious.beside that, I'm a homophobe.