Magandang Umaga.
God Bless.
God Bless.
Just chill out, crack open a beer, play with yourself or listen to some music but relax.

I think it's possible to do all of those things at the same time.Just chill out, crack open a beer, play with yourself or listen to some music but relax.



play with yourself?
The boy is underage, for godssakes. -_- give him a break.Whats wrong with some good old masturbation?![]()

i dunno about that. right, @X3D2YFaust?![]()


Tangina, it would have been my 2nd time my camera would be stolen 

bait mo.Now I need to buy a cake so I can properly thank the waitress who returned it![]()

uhm, dude.. if she did, she would've told us by now.lol. poor you. and you're gonna watch it in a room full of barkadas and what-have-you. And why wouldn't you take your boyfriend with you? Isn't that part of the relationship? Enduring movies one cannot fully appreciate?
