Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Magandang Umaga.
God Bless.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Just chill out, crack open a beer, play with yourself or listen to some music but relax.
I think it's possible to do all of those things at the same time.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
suggesting # 3 is a bit out of place, don't you think? :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Whats wrong with some good old masturbation? :derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
gotta love Imp. :derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i dunno about that. right, @X3D2YFaust? :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
waaaa anlupit ng Berserk movie 2- can't wait for it, already saw some clips...

and! I've heard good reviews of the RK movie... *dies*
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey, now that you mentioned it, don't forget my CAM rip :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> no. I'll be bringing a camera fo sho, but only to take photos of all the otaku-ness that it brings.

Speaking of Camera, so I bought one yesterday, and fresh from the mall I went straight to work in a hurry- thinking I was late. In my panic, I left the friggin' box on the locker bench!!!!

Good thing a good soul did not steal it and instead submitted it to the Lost and Found booth :crying Tangina, it would have been my 2nd time my camera would be stolen :worship

Now I need to buy a cake so I can properly thank the waitress who returned it :uguu
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Showing na sa Pilipinas ang RK di ba?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yep. bukas ako manonood, 9:30pm.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
DO NOT SPOIL ME OKAY???

SA SABADO PA AKO MANONOOD. Great reviews so far. I have super high expectations already. I'm about to die of fangasm.

And. sadly I'll be watching alone. My sister couldn't wait and watched the premiere. >.> None of my girlfriends are anime/manga fans, true story.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol. poor you. and you're gonna watch it in a room full of barkadas and what-have-you. And why wouldn't you take your boyfriend with you? Isn't that part of the relationship? Enduring movies one cannot fully appreciate?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Now I need to buy a cake so I can properly thank the waitress who returned it :uguu
bait mo. :)

lol. poor you. and you're gonna watch it in a room full of barkadas and what-have-you. And why wouldn't you take your boyfriend with you? Isn't that part of the relationship? Enduring movies one cannot fully appreciate?
uhm, dude.. if she did, she would've told us by now. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top