Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I do cook for myself, but only the instant stuff... I'm not really into prepping for one serving. It's so frustrating and time consuming :notsure

the main reason I wanted to cook in the first place is because of the instant gratification you get when people eat your food and they like it. Otherwise, if it was just for me, who's there to please?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
your belly?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
so, you get off of it, when people praise your cooking. nice..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's the only reason to live for, yeah. :p
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what a day. got home 5 hours ago, but had to finish some pending stuff from the office. ngayon lang natapos. i hate Sundays here. the weekend people do not do their jobs, tambak na pag dating ng araw na to. paksyet.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sniff. nag away kami ng boyfriend ko.

I hurt his feelings by telling him I didn't care at all about all the stuff he was saying anymore. Ang hirap naman kasi ng LDR, lalo na pag wala naman palang patutunguhan yung relationship.

It was bearable the first few months because I thought we were going to live together someday. But I just recently realized we don't share the same views about life, about the future, about ambition, etc. And I just suddenly got... bored. Like, why bother when we'll break up someday?

There's a saying in college "QUIT NOW SAVE TIME".

hahay buhay.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
sniff. nag away kami ng boyfriend ko.

I hurt his feelings by telling him I didn't care at all about all the stuff he was saying anymore. Ang hirap naman kasi ng LDR, lalo na pag wala naman palang patutunguhan yung relationship.

It was bearable the first few months because I thought we were going to live together someday. But I just recently realized we don't share the same views about life, about the future, about ambition, etc. And I just suddenly got... bored. Like, why bother when we'll break up someday?

There's a saying in college "QUIT NOW SAVE TIME".

hahay buhay.
i know the feeling, bb. my gf and i has been going through the same thing for a month now. but i think we can still pull this off. LDR is a bitch. i did admit to her tho that it was my fault, spoiling her, since that was what i realized i was lacking with my ex.

but your case is a bit different. you sure about how you feel about him now? would having different views matter if you really love the guy? and how is he to you in terms of the care and attention that you get from him?

sincerely yours,

tito boy
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kasi I felt great about it before, knowing that we would close the distance soon. Since he promised me he'd come live with me after x months, then another x months, then another, and another.

I just felt like he broke too many promises and deceived me for too long. And so many underlying factors that have led me to one big disappointment about our future together. I realized we had different views about our dreams and how to live life. :/ He'd be the type to be satisfied living in his mother's basement, for example. Which I ABSOLUTELY HATE. He'd be okay if we got married AND LIVED IN THE PARENTS' HOUSE kinda thing. Which I find to be really appalling.

And it's not like I'm pressuring him- It's not like I'm the type of girl to rely on the man for everything. I have a career I'd like to get to the top of, I have land properties. All we have to do is work together to put a house on it for a start, you know? He doesn't even have to worry much. But I think he takes me for granted too much.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ok, maybe he's still young and hasn't really thought about what he really wants in life. living with parents? a BIG NO-NO for me. id rather live in a bedspace, if i can't afford yet, rather than living with my parents.

well, maybe he feels complacent, knowing that you'd still be there for him. and what you just made him feel, hurt, must have made him realize a lot of things now.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

this damn boredom is killing me.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm flying to cebu this weekend to see what happens. :notsure

meanwhile I'm now back to watching TBBT ^^
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
good luck. hope you sort out what needs to be sorted out there.

enjoy TBBT.

/me dealing with acid reflux
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
meanwhile a portion of cyberspace rejoices at the final season of HIMYM starting on September 24th.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
and on other news, i haven't pooped since yesterday.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I thought HIMYM ended last season?

:notsure

anyway, celebrate for I cleaned the house in a record time of two hours including the freezer and the bathroom :allthe then i need to go to work. :shakefist
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
good job! i could never clean that fast, considering my meticulous nature and obsessive compulsive behavior.

---------- Post added August 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was August 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM ----------

would you find a girl attractive if her breasts were on her back?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well ever since I started working as a chef it kind of transcended to how I clean the house. lol.

If I can clean the goddamn industrial kitchen with all that muck and grease and spoils then by god I can clean a house where I only sleep in.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Some people can only clean places where they get paid.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Take for example my cousin,who is loathe to clean up her place (she relegates it to her sister and her daughter.) Gets herself a job overseas (through illegal means, I might add), and guess what she does 12 hours a day...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top