Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
She cleans.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
THE IMP RETURNS! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!

Took you too long to show up though. What's up?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I bet he's going to disappear again, leaving you the frustration that he never answered your question. :mono
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nah I'm good. Just surprised at him being 2011's Most Epic Member.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nothing much, back home and uni starts soon again. Its been a hectic year.

I bet he's going to disappear again, leaving you the frustration that he never answered your question. :mono
I was contemplating that before you wrote this. I...I'm getting predictable.

About the epic member thing, they wanted to give me a title too. But I was all like cool and shit and said "nah man". Because im cool and humble like that.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So London Olympics didn't affect your schedule much? Would've thought the Parliament would decide to send off all young men to Syria to "make war and GBPs" by now.

About the epic member thing, they wanted to give me a title too. But I was all like cool and shit and said "nah man". Because im cool and humble like that.
You know, I would've made that as my new signature but Paper and MD's double quote is still epic.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The olympics? Other than the UKTOTALLYPAWNING it didnt affect much. I dont live in london so yea. It was amazing though. I watched a lot of it, we had our best medal haul in more then a century. Since 1908 i believe. Like back when they use to play chess as an event. 29 gold medals. The goal was to equal our haul from beijing which was an amazing (at the time) 19 golds. But yea...totally passed that. I'm pretty sure some of our guys were doped up (I think I'm the only person who has even mentioned it), especially the cycling. But who cares. No one shall find out.

And yea, Parliaments not really into that conscription thing anymore. Besides conscription will draw the attention of 'them' and cause them to start and take notice and we certainly cannot have that! They might do something horrid, like vote.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey imp.

so...... how many "i knew it!"s have been posted since 599 came out?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
see the tobi identity discussion thread. so much rejoicing and backlash. there's even some hoping it's not really obito, but rather the one they hope for.

though what i see of it, is the identity of the masked man being passed down to obito when madara finally died.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
like the hooded one in assassins creed? i like that theory.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
... and the reason obito survived is because he's part madara's hashirama plant like Zetsu
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
so, its possible that zetu dug up obito's body?

---------- Post added August 30, 2012 at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was August 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM ----------

50 First Dates has the best soundtrack album. EVER.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
About the epic member thing, they wanted to give me a title too. But I was all like cool and shit and said "nah man". Because im cool and humble like that.
How does one become an epic member anyway? I mean, what could have probably been the criteria? :notsure
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
im losing hope na.. i only go to 7 websites everyday, 4 of them work tools.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hope in what, md?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
in hope that i'll get back inet groove back on. and this' just in: i am now officially on 24/7 on-call remote support. so i have to upgrade to a better phone (touch screen malamang) with full data package and have team viewer installed on it to access client terminal servers on demand.

shit.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well fuck. you still on your work desk or turned into a work-at-home?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
on desk from 8-4, then ill be on-call remote support after that. it shouldn't be a problem when i'm home, but what if i'm away. that's where the extra expenses comes in. phone upgrade and data package subscription. and i'm not even gonna be paid beyond the 8-4.

shit.
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Can we talk in tagalog here?

Nice to find some kababayans here, because at first I thought this was not roamed by Filipinos.
And it's amazing that you guys have been here since '06. That's just. Woah.

Bago po ako. Hehe. :)
Hope that I'm welcome here :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Why Hello Ryonix!!!

Sure wish granted. Saan naganap ang 5 posts mo bago ka napadpad dito?


wait lang, it's kinda hard to type in Tagalog. Rest assured, I speak the language otherwise. :shakefist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top