- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
tss... ended up drunk again last night and fought with my boyfriend.
same as usual.
same as usual.




and i don't think we can move on from this unless we get a logical answerYou haven't answered the question bb.![]()

was he drunk too?tss... ended up drunk again last night and fought with my boyfriend.
same as usual.![]()
no.was he drunk too?
Okay here's the deal.wait, thought he was in Cebu? Or if he isn't shouldn't there be something called "make-up sex" afterwards?
too bad. if he was, there would've been no fighting.
no fair. he should be able to rationalize with you.Okay here's the deal.
We had a fight because I went drinking with another guy (who is TOTALLY JUST A FRIEND). But there's no way around it no matter how I explain because my boyfriend is going to take it differently no matter what I say. I'm not even justifying myself. There are just things that you can't reason out of.
He's in cebu and I'm in makati, and there are a lot of anxieties between us right now.
ok, if you say so..welp, it actually is fair. He actually isn't the jealous type but he had every right and the grounds to be jealous at this particular situation because
a] he's never met this "drinking buddy" that I went out with
b] I'd gone out with said buddy on numerous occasions
c] and most of those numerous occasions it would be just the two of us
d] I often hide fact "c" from him because I know he'd take it the wrong way and I just avoid having to explain shit to no avail
and last night since I was drunk I told him yes I'm with the drinking buddy because I didn't have a drink with him for the longest time (we hadn't seen each other for a month or so) and I mentioned that *cough* he was kind of special (Although I don't remember saying it [drunk], my boyfriend told me that was the word I used to describe the guy).
But like I said before, it's totally 100% platonic.
And yet, absolutely understandable for my boyfriend to get suspicious.
If you were in his shoes, I think your reactions would be more violent...

get in bb's pants? good luck.actually no, not more violent, but more threatening. ^^
and are you sure this drinking buddy of yours understand there is no way to get under your skirt? that he's been friendzoned possibly forever?

and last night since I was drunk I told him yes I'm with the drinking buddy because I didn't have a drink with him for the longest time (we hadn't seen each other for a month or so) and I mentioned that *cough* he was kind of special (Although I don't remember saying it [drunk], my boyfriend told me that was the word I used to describe the guy).

what's this supposed to mean??get in bb's pants? good luck.![]()

tulog na ako, maaga pa pasok bukas. goodnight.what's this supposed to mean??![]()


